Pump101 is offline Junior Member

laser treatment for RESTORING hair

i hear this advertised a lot of the radio recently about a laser treatment for restoring hair on the head. anyone have any experience with this, or know the effectiveness ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    i hear this advertised a lot of the radio recently about a laser treatment for restoring hair on the head. anyone have any experience with this, or know the effectiveness ?

Funny you ask this b/c I jsut came back from my once a month treatment.

One of my good friends went to a Hair Replacement Doc and had great results with it. It wasnt just the laser treatment though. It was a few other things. I picked up some all natural shampoo, a filter for the shower, and take 500mgs of Saw Palmetto daily. The combonation of all of that really helped me out.

I got the laser treatment once a week for about 4 months then twice a month then finally once a month.

Working out great

savax is offline Associate Member
    What filter for the shower did you get?

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Funny you ask this b/c I jsut came back from my once a month treatment.

One of my good friends went to a Hair Replacement Doc and had great results with it. It wasnt just the laser treatment though. It was a few other things. I picked up some all natural shampoo, a filter for the shower, and take 500mgs of Saw Palmetto daily. The combonation of all of that really helped me out.

I got the laser treatment once a week for about 4 months then twice a month then finally once a month.

Working out great

good to know. how much is the laser treatment you're getting ?

Quote Originally Posted by savax
    What filter for the shower did you get?

Well.................I know they sell a few of them. The one that I got was recommended by the same doc and he said to get a filter that takes out the Chlorine. The ones that they sell in stores usually de-chlorinate the water but they're combining one chemical to deactive another. The filter I have takes out the chlorine and I have to backflush it every 6 months. When I do the water is piss yellow and smells, kind of like when I take too many B vitamins . I'll try to get the name, he sells thne but maybe if I get you the name you can buy them online. They work great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    good to know. how much is the laser treatment you're getting ?

PM sent

Thread Information