gorvon is offline New Member

Blood tests results........Question

I had some blood test done recently. It show that my cholesterol was a little high. 213 overall HDL-42 LDL-147 Tryglycerides-101. I'm not worried about that, it was at 236 a year ago.
    I have been having major muscle spasms and cramping. In june of this year. I ruptured my hamstring. The Doctor said my kidney funtion test were elevated. Normal Creatinine level is .5 to 1.2. Mine was at 1.3. He said it is probably elevated because of the injury. I've been using home brew fina and TNE for sometime (over a year off and on). I know fina can cause elevated creatinine levels. I'm also taking presciption anti-inflammatory. I've worn out my rotator cuff(?) in my right shoulder. I have not told my Dr. about the home brew stuff.

1st question.
    What can I take to get this level down normal (OTC)
    2nd question.
    Lately when I go to the gym, I just don't have the energy that I did early this year. Is the elevated creatinine level causing this lack of energy?

Any advice would be apperciated.
    personal bio 6'5" 252lbs 12% bf 35 yo

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Steroids can affect your blood test results, i went for a check when i 1999 the only time i add used steroids, was taking test enhantate, winstrol v, masteron and a bit of deca , my whole system was screwed up, cholesterol came back high, high blood pressure and more.

I stopped steroids started a healty diet lost 30 pounds went back this year at 5 foot 10 and 200 pounds and everything was back on track.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    only way to get correct labs is to be off the sauce. if you are above the norms chance sare when you are not taking you rvalues, especially creatinine will drop, it isn't that much over the normal value, i doubt this is why you are lethargic. only way to get your labs to normal is to give the juice a break, then you will have labs to compare what your normal values are as opposed to slightly elevated values.
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 11-21-2005 at 11:11 AM.

die2live is offline New Member
    Doc Sust is right but you can also help yourself while ON by increasing the the fish oil to 4-6 gm ED. Also red yeast rice can be helpful in combination (or a little XXXXstatin if you can get it). But it's important to retest when you've cleaned up to make sure there is nothing other than a temporarily elevated creatinine level.

Also I personally don't think homebrew TrenAce is a great choice for anyone concerned about liver/kidney function problems so I would stick to test + anabolic AAS for bulk and test + Primo or DHT for cutting. Just my 2 cents bro.

Quote Originally Posted by die2live
    Doc Sust is right but you can also help yourself while ON by increasing the the fish oil to 4-6 gm ED. Also red yeast rice can be helpful in combination (or a little XXXXstatin if you can get it). But it's important to retest when you've cleaned up to make sure there is nothing other than a temporarily elevated creatinine level.

Also I personally don't think homebrew TrenAce is a great choice for anyone concerned about liver/kidney function problems so I would stick to test + anabolic AAS for bulk and test + Primo or DHT for cutting. Just my 2 cents bro.
    100% rt, tren over along period of time will f up your kidneys. was your BUN level increased or normal?

how about your sgot,sgpt,and bil levels?normal range?

liftergirl is offline Female Member
    saw your Creatinine was a bit up; but what was your BUN? the ratio of the two is actually more important... it allows you to tell if it's due to dehydration or to actual kidney damage. Also, may not have checked sgot or sgpt; also referred to as AST and ALT by some labs. did they get checked?
    "Medical advice given on this board can not be case specific, but often times with the injuries/symptoms/etc discussed, this is what is recommended. In order to get it fully evaluated, you should address it with your primary physician or health care provider"

Quote Originally Posted by liftergirl
    saw your Creatinine was a bit up; but what was your BUN? the ratio of the two is actually more important... it allows you to tell if it's due to dehydration or to actual kidney damage. Also, may not have checked sgot or sgpt; also referred to as AST and ALT by some labs. did they get checked?
    hey speaking of elevated values, i need to talk to you. i will start a new post

liftergirl is offline Female Member
    just saw it....answered you there
    "Medical advice given on this board can not be case specific, but often times with the injuries/symptoms/etc discussed, this is what is recommended. In order to get it fully evaluated, you should address it with your primary physician or health care provider"

Thread Information