heviwate is offline New Member

Unhappy bad shoulder pain

i just started my cycle 4 weeks ago and now i have shoulder pain in my right shoulder and cannot bench not even light weight. been restricted to a lot of push ups will machine flys help keep the mass ive gainded in my chest till i get better help me please dont want to ruin good cycle with good results.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Do you have any pre-existing injuries in that area?
    what were you doing when this pain initially occured?

I hope you get better bro. Just be careful, strict form and be weary of previous injuries that can re-occur, especially when on.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Where exactly is the pain. What exercise make it more painful

heviwate is offline New Member

bad shoulder pain

its in the area of where the shoulder meets the pec. and benching really brings out the worst of it. the doc said no benching but that iis gonna kill me not bein able to bench thats where most of the bulk excercisess are i need help with different chest exercises to gain mass in the chest area

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Do you have any pre-existing injuries in that area?
    what were you doing when this pain initially occured?

I hope you get better bro. Just be careful, strict form and be weary of previous injuries that can re-occur, especially when on.
    Bro. Im with skullsmasher on this one. You gotta be careful or youll make things worse. Shoulder injuries,,,,,,,,,everyone seems to have them at 1 stage or another, myself included. The obvious solution is to rest but i know that'll be tough. Other than that, if you have to bench then stay light, increase intensity and spend a while finding out which exercises cause the least discomfort. For my particular injury i find incline bench gives me little or no pain. Flat and in particular decline bench give me increased pain respectively. I therefore stick with more incline and almost never perform decline now. Keep me posted. I train with a lot of injury prone athletes who may be able to give a reasonable solution. Good luck!

Flexor is offline Banned
    If you go to a doctor, they will do tests on your shoulder just by moving it into certain positions. They will most likely be able to tell what the problem is.

These tests include the yergason test, Speed's test, the drop arm test, the apprehension test, Fowler's test, the list goes on.

It is best to find out what the problem is, so that it won't get worse.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    If you go to a doctor, they will do tests on your shoulder just by moving it into certain positions. They will most likely be able to tell what the problem is.

These tests include the yergason test, Speed's test, the drop arm test, the apprehension test, Fowler's test, the list goes on.

It is best to find out what the problem is, so that it won't get worse.
    man your posts keep getting better and better! thanks for helping on this forum during my hiatus, much appreciated, buddy your work is top notch.you do your homework

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by heviwate
    i just started my cycle 4 weeks ago and now i have shoulder pain in my right shoulder and cannot bench not even light weight. been restricted to a lot of push ups will machine flys help keep the mass ive gainded in my chest till i get better help me please dont want to ruin good cycle with good results.
    start icing, don't use heat. 800mg of motrin 3 times a day with food . ice for 20minutes every two hours you are awake, no more than that. work with light weightsfor 2 or 3 wks allow your body to heal. i know it sucks, but you don't have a choice

Thread Information