Thread: Sleeping

Question Sleeping

How many hours of sleep do you guys tend to get. I am busy as hell and if I get 8 i consider that lucky. Plus, do you guys always sleep on your back?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Im a chef at an italian grill so i go to work at 1 pm dont get home till 1 am, i got to the gym before i get to work, around 1130. so overall i only get about 6 hours. and no i cant sleep on my back because i threw my lower back out a year ago and so i am more comfortable on my sides.

Yea, i try to stay on my back because i keep getting my elbows above my shoulders and the doc said that puts stresss on the rotator cuffs.

leafsman38 is offline New Member
    ive been getting like 5 lately. it sucks

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in bed about 8 hours and maybe get 6 hours of sleep with all the tossin and turnin I do. If I video taped myself all night and played it back in fast forward, I bet I would look like a crocodile doing it's death roll on it's prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I am in bed about 8 hours and maybe get 6 hours of sleep with all the tossin and turnin I do. If I video taped myself all night and played it back in fast forward, I bet I would look like a crocodile doing it's death roll on it's prey.

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    yeah I can't sleep for shit, I got real sick last week and starting eating sleeping pills to fall asleep, take one early and you can fall asleep whenever you want, feels so good to get a solid 8

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You need 7-9 hours of sleep. For optimal recovery, for BB. If you arent getting enough bang a chick a few times..........youll eventually fall asleep.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    i cant sleep at all.....im up forever watching tv and thinking about things.....i'll lie in bed trying to sleep and just lie there wide awake, so i have to watch tv until i finally pass out, and i never remember finally falling asleep....so i get way less sleep then i should.......

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    i work security,so sometimes i work nights, sometimes i work days...it really fuks with my sleep...one day ill only get 5 hours in a day and then the next day i might get 10 hours...i think when i get home today ill be crashing for a long time.....

Usually get around 5hrs....I sleep on my floor, BY CHOICE! lol. it helps so much and my back feels incredible in the morning after a nice 8 hours(if im lucky) on the floor

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    on your back,, you remind me of ARNOLD in that movie Twins!!!!!!

Thread Information