Thread: smooth LOOK!

sdagent is offline New Member

smooth LOOK!

I was wondering on what you guy use to remove hair like on chest stomach etc....? that gives you that smooth look, besides shaving cause that just makes your hairs thicker and it doesn tlook good?.... any advice?

transform is offline Associate Member
    i figure they wax. I cant shave because anywhere i shave with a razor of any kind on my body results in loads of little red mardks like ghives or somethin all over the shaved area! lol

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    i dont wax cause im pretty sure it costs an assload of money if you were to get your whole upperbody professionally waxed..

I just shave with a new blade every time, use aveno shaving cream because it has a built in moisturizer and is good for reduced redn marks. also once freshly shaven, but something like 'bikini zone' over it and that reduces red bumps amazingly.. just my 2 cents

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do shave get this product called tendskin, I swear by it and leaves my chest smooooooooth.. I was about to drop a few g's on lazer hair removal cause of razor bumps, but tried this product as a last resort, and guess what???/ smoooooooooth

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nair for men will get almost all of it, then just use a razor for the few remaining. Simple and once a week if that.

sdagent is offline New Member

hairs

yeah but if you shave with a razor yur hairs get thicker then they get all likea beard spikey! thats not what i want....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff

I just shave with a new blade every time, use aveno shaving cream because it has a built in moisturizer and is good for reduced redn marks. also once freshly shaven, but something like 'bikini zone' over it and that reduces red bumps amazingly.. just my 2 cents

This is exactly what I do. I use Noxzema senstive skin and it works well. The can is running low maybe I"ll try the Aveeno for a change. I like Bikini zone just feel a lil awkward when someone comes over and the tube is on the counter

Thread Information