Thread: hammy

KD623 is offline New Member

hammy

im about 8 wks into a 10 wk winnie cycle, just tweeked my hammy, this is my first cycle and being a baseball player, i wanted to gain the velocity on my throws from home to second, should i try to finish with a few weeks of dbol to help with the brittleness that came with the winnie..................wasnt sure which forum to post in

KD623 is offline New Member
    bout the post, told my roommate to go ahead and ask on my profile.........hope you dont mind if you saw the info about cycles didnt match my user profile

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by KD623
    bout the post, told my roommate to go ahead and ask on my profile.........hope you dont mind if you saw the info about cycles didnt match my user profile
    what has your cycle looked like? wks, miligrams,give it all to me. also no body finishes a cycle with dbol . should be used when you start

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    ok doc, I have had shoulder pain ( feels like its in the joint ) for some 10+ years now, an army doctor told me it was bursitus and suggested ice and some excercises... its been ok for a while but just today it totally got ****ed up... is will even make a popping noise when rotating my arm...

what medication would a doctor tell me to try, the ice and exercises seem to help a little, but some drugs would be nice... like an anti inflamitory or whatever..

PS: because of the pain I just quit winstol today...

Flexor is offline Banned
    Diclofenac is usually prescribed for joint injuries and fractures as it is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
    Last edited by Flexor; 11-20-2005 at 09:00 AM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    over the counter i would go with 8oo mg of motrinon ibueprofen 3 times a day. stay away from the winny. hit the deca , that will help the shoulder. sorry it took me so long to get back to you. next time start a brand new thread an i will respond sooner. you can also use aleeve,(naxoprxyn) off han i cant remember the dose, lifter girl is a MD she knows the answer to this one. PM her for some more input

Thread Information