Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

Question hair growth on back

before i ever did any cycles of test i had a little patch of thin hair on my lower back.. now about 3 cycles later of test my back is coverd & i already got my back waxed cuz i cant shave it like my chest but is there a way of stopping the hair growth on my back or what?? its really pissen me off cuz i feel embarassed bout taken my shirt off unless i had my back waxed within the past few wks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    kalo, after waxing.. slows it alot..

only thing i know of that works..

this should be in the spa
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nope..... your shafted LOL.

the only thing you can do is buy a cream to help slow down the hair growth..... still would hafta get waxed tho.

or

you can get laser hair removal..... it's expensive and you need quite a few treatments and if your going to run test again..... it may come back.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

the bad thing is that i'm only 21!! where do u find out bout that laser removal? & how much is expensive??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Laser removal should be called "money removal".

As in money removed from your bank account.

That shit is expensive as hell for an area like the back, if you want to truly zap that shit so it never comes back.

Not sure that would be worth the cost though. I've thought of it, but decided to spend that kind of cash (it's an investment actually) on other things instead.

~SC~

Yeah, back hair sux. I hate shaving so I just decided to give up on it and leave it alone. I don't wanna pay for laser removal.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    a full back will cost 1500-2500...depending on size, thickness of the hair and skin color

not a bad investment

A full body...will cost bout 7500...again not bad....u will never have to shave , wax or do any of that shit again....if u have the money sounds like a good investment

wow forget that i work in a tanning salon & the 1 girl that works there also does body waxing & she charges me $20 to do my chest & back so i think i'll just stick to her doing it!! the only that suxs is that the when u get to the stomach wow it hurts!!

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    you think chuck norris is embarred HELL NO... just dye it red bro

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffler
    wow forget that i work in a tanning salon & the 1 girl that works there also does body waxing & she charges me $20 to do my chest & back so i think i'll just stick to her doing it!! the only that suxs is that the when u get to the stomach wow it hurts!!

Me too...But it totally hurts!

DAMN 8G's????? That's a lot of f*cking Johnny Cashero for that sh*t, not worth it imo.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Thank god for the third and second world countries i got my back hair removed with the exact same lazer device we have in texas by a certified dermatologist who trained to use it for much cheaper, the full back cost $200 a session, and i did 4 sessions for a very very sasquach hairy back , it was like a fur! and its gone now smooth as a baby's butt and has been so far for 8months since my last session.
    Lazer is expensive and painful but its the only real long term solution, either save up for it or wait because like digital cameras and party drugs...the price will go down eventually!!

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I spent 2k on back and shoulders and it grew back worse than before.

huh?? u talking about LHR??

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    if you shave it with a razor is it likely to grow back thicker?

this is my dilema at the moment cos mine aint that bad at all, i do still wana shave it but dont wana risk making it worse

cmeflibi is offline New Member
    im a hairy mofo and I ran a google search and there are many companies out there that offer home kits or kits for buisness for like $1000. There are also like 10 different methods to remove hair. Check it out and run a search. I would post a link, but I forgot which site it was i check it out and get back to you guys.

just think you could do your whole body and make money off all your buds.

antvel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    A full body...will cost bout 7500...again not bad....u will never have to shave , wax or do any of that shit again....if u have the money sounds like a good investment
    heh never come back!? its all a gimmik i did laser on back chest and arms for 4years now i stopped and hair came back even more!!

Markosterone is offline Member
    laser can also stimulate hair that hasn't grown out yet.

a friend of mine didnt have much hair on the back, he did laser and when it started to grow out it was more hair there all over his back where the laser was run...

why ?
    well, the laser removed the thick ones, but it stimulated the small thin ones to grow. also it stimulates hair that hasn't come out yet to grow...

shit he was hairy... had to do atleast 2 more treatments just to get back to how it was before he did the first treatment.

bigdaddy81 is offline New Member
    I got so much hair on my back my bros call me Chewy (starwars) lol. I wax every spring untill fall every couple of weeks it sucks but why get huge if you cant take off your shirt at the beach.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    you think chuck norris is embarred HELL NO... just dye it red bro
    hahahah nice. its all about norris baby

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    stick to the waxing and shaving, the downside of having more test in you than the average Joe is body hair.

Thread Information