indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

wtf happened to my hair,,help

do roids damage your hair ,,,,my hair used to be nice but now its ****ed up ,,damaged ,dry and frizzy and i dunno what the hell happened to it ,,anyone experienced that ,,what can i use to make it any better ,,peace

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Avodart. PM me if you want a site.

what is avodart and can anyone explain what happened to my hair ,,,someone told me that this is the sign of balding but wtf i know my hair is kinda thinner but i have a head full of hair ,,i have done only one true cycle and other 3 messed up cycles but the only compounds i used were dbol and test ,,my hair looks frizzy and damaged when not using any stuff on it but when using a gel or hair cream it looks so nice ,,,but honestly the going bald thing is freaking the shit out of me cause i am only 20 and i dont look any good with a shaved head ..peace

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    what is avodart and can anyone explain what happened to my hair ,,,someone told me that this is the sign of balding but wtf i know my hair is kinda thinner but i have a head full of hair ,,i have done only one true cycle and other 3 messed up cycles but the only compounds i used were dbol and test ,,my hair looks frizzy and damaged when not using any stuff on it but when using a gel or hair cream it looks so nice ,,,but honestly the going bald thing is freaking the shit out of me cause i am only 20 and i dont look any good with a shaved head ..peace

4 cycles and you're still only 20... bad idea....not knowing steroids accelerate Male pattern baldness is unbelievable and not taking precautions to prevent this is just another example why children should not use steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    4 cycles and you're still only 20... bad idea....not knowing steroids accelerate Male pattern baldness is unbelievable and not taking precautions to prevent this is just another example why children should not use steroids.
    hey its not 4 cycles if u have anytime just read my previous post ok ...and i know that steroids accelerate hairloss but thats not my complain if u read my post clearly and it seems that u didnt ,,,i was asking about hair damage ,,being brittle ,,frizzy and dry ,,peace

I have been using Avodart for 8 months and my hair is thicker and looks good. If you want something to just help the feeling of your hair then get a expensive Shampoo and let the Hair flow through your fingers and become a model..........LMAO..
    ok seriously you need to either get some good shampoo and use it daily or start doing research before you do steroids again.

I always make sure i have the Negative sides covered before i start anything so that all i have is Positive results coming my way.

hey its not 4 cycles if u have anytime just read my previous post ok ...and i know that steroids accelerate hairloss but thats not my complain if u read my post clearly and it seems that u didnt ,,,i was asking about hair damage ,,being brittle ,,frizzy and dry ,,peace
    i have done only one true cycle and other 3 messed up cycles
    1+3=4
    I think its good you posted this, I hope the other teens read it and realise steroid use is not the best idea for kids.

1+3=4
    I think its good you posted this, I hope the other teens read it and realise steroid use is not the best idea for kids.

Buy Expensive shampoo, Well thats what i would do. Good Luck.

1+3=4
    hey bro i dont think that 20 years is considered a kid ok ,,,and dont just post bullshit on things that u dont really know cause i have made a shitload of research before doing any cycle and i know all about de****g with side effects and i know how to deal with hairloss ,,proscar,nizoral,,minixidil,,azelaic acid ,etc and i didnt see hair damage and becoming brittle on the aas sides list nor did i read anyone using aas experiencinng that so if u dont have anything useful to add to this thread just dont post ,,peace

hey bro i dont think that 20 years is considered a kid ok ,,,and dont just post bullshit on things that u dont really know cause i have made a shitload of research before doing any cycle and i know all about de****g with side effects and i know how to deal with hairloss ,,proscar,nizoral,,minixidil,,azelaic acid ,etc and i didnt see hair damage and becoming brittle on the aas sides list nor did i read anyone using aas experiencinng that so if u dont have anything useful to add to this thread just dont post ,,peace
    Ever hear of premature Epiphyseal plate closure???

You can consider yourself a man at 18-19 or when ever you did that first of 4 cycles, but the human body is effected by introducing drugs into it......read and learn before you make more mistakes with your irresponsible drug use.
    If you did do a "shitload" of research then you wouldn't have done "3 messed up cycles" and you wouldn't have taken steroids at 18 or 19

Ever hear of premature Epiphyseal plate closure???

You can consider yourself a man at 18-19 or when ever you did that first of 4 cycles, but the human body is effected by introducing drugs into it......read and learn before you make more mistakes with your irresponsible drug use.
    If you did do a "shitload" of research then you wouldn't have done "3 messed up cycles" and you wouldn't have taken steroids at 18 or 19
    umm if u read my other post u will see that my cycles were stopped for some reasons and by the way they r only 3 not 4 my mistake ,,first one i gained 25lbs and managed to keep 18 of these ,,second one was test and dbol but was stoped after 4 weeks due to hairloss from dbol,,,3rd one was test only again at the same dose but didnt gain much at all and was not worth it ,,should have stacked something with it ...i u have something valuable to say which i doubt u have about my topic just post it ,,cuz i dont want turn this thread into some stupid flaming one ,,peace bro

umm if u read my other post u will see that my cycles were stopped for some reasons and by the way they r only 3 not 4 my mistake ,,first one i gained 25lbs and managed to keep 18 of these ,,second one was test and dbol but was stoped after 4 weeks due to hairloss from dbol,,,3rd one was test only again at the same dose but didnt gain much at all and was not worth it ,,should have stacked something with it ...i u have something valuable to say which i doubt u have about my topic just post it ,,cuz i dont want turn this thread into some stupid flaming one ,,peace bro
    I have and I did.
    On a side note I did read your illegible and atrociously written chicken scratch ( English) and I think I did a great job at deciphering it.

I have and I did.
    On a side note I did read your illegible and atrociously written chicken scratch ( English) and I think I did a great job at deciphering it.
    ummmm,,,, ok

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    ok this dude was askin about hairloss, wtf, not a lesson on what age to juice. whats done is done, now help the brutha out

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    do roids damage your hair ,,,,my hair used to be nice but now its ****ed up ,,damaged ,dry and frizzy and i dunno what the hell happened to it ,,anyone experienced that ,,what can i use to make it any better ,,peace
    You joined the AR forum now it's time to join Hair Club for Men.
    And I bet you thought that your gear only cost you $$ out of your pocket. Here's the real expense!

Actually man i am sorry to hear that you are losing your hair. A mans hair is his confidence. I'm losing mine too but it runs in my family so I figure that now is as good a time as any for me to juice up. Thats one side effect that won't effect me too much.

The only thing I do is wear a hat all the time and get your hair cut short.

I actually tried the hair club for men and it was too wierd for me. Too much like wearing a wig. Fvck that and fvck the combover too. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    You joined the AR forum now it's time to join Hair Club for Men.
    And I bet you thought that your gear only cost you $$ out of your pocket. Here's the real expense!

Actually man i am sorry to hear that you are losing your hair. A mans hair is his confidence. I'm losing mine too but it runs in my family so I figure that now is as good a time as any for me to juice up. Thats one side effect that won't effect me too much.

The only thing I do is wear a hat all the time and get your hair cut short.

I actually tried the hair club for men and it was too wierd for me. Too much like wearing a wig. Fvck that and fvck the combover too. What a joke!
    i have some hairloss but its not that big issue cuz my hair is thick all over my head and that is not my main problem,,,my main problem is hair damage ,,became thinner dry and frizzy and i dunno how to deal with that and if its aas related..peace

Thread Information