Thread: Tanning

brutis is offline New Member

Tanning

I'm just going to start tanning this week, and was wondering what's the best type of tanning lotion or what are others using. I'm pretty pale and need to get dark.

Peace
    Brutis

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No wonder your pale...you're a friggin Canuk. Doesn't it snow there July? The only thing they have up there in Canada is Polar bears and Hockey Rinks.

When I go to the beds (stand up) I usually just use a moisturizer...no need to spend boat loads on tanning creams unless you plan on walking on stage...or walking around shirtless all of the time like PBNYC No flame PB if I had a 29" waist and abs I'd do the same....ya bastard

Pete

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    You dont really need anything at first, cause youll get pretty dark without lotion. A girl that works at the tanning place I go to said that the Hemp lotion is about the best, its not as expensive as some of the others either.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    this is what it looks like when petes big ass gets in there and tans
    lol..... man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tanning-tan.jpg  

Maybe sometime in the not to distant future

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    no reason to be modest pete you big mofo

brutis is offline New Member
    No wonder your pale...you're a friggin Canuk. Doesn't it snow there July? The only thing they have up there in Canada is Polar bears and Hockey Rinks

Maybe thats why i'm so white. All last year I kept my igloo door shut, maybe if I opened it up a little and let the sun in, I could lay naked in my igloo and work on my tan, but I wouldn't want those big ass polar bears to take the open door as an invitation to come in. Or better yet, maybe i'll incorporate a sun roof in my design for this years cold winter, so the sun can come in.

Did you know that up here in Canuk land we don't even have gyms. We just take big buckets and fill them with water and wait for them to freeze, then we take a steel pipe and heat it up and put a hole in our ice blocks. It's pretty sweet because we can work out at home anytime and make whatever weights we want.

Peace
    Brutis

You don't have to tell me bro (look at my location ) You forgot that when we want to get our gear we have to hitch up the dog sled...journey about 300 miles across thr frozen tundra and barter with the dealers at the trading post.

Pete

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys crack me up!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh god i love tanning

i use Eurotan Cobalt Optimzer SPF ) w/ tingle factor(feels all tingly while you are tanning) if i'm just starting to go back, then after like two weeks i switch to L.A. eXpress Expresso(i live for cofffe and it smells like it!and so does the whole tannign room)but it won't leave that smell once you shower.make sure you shower properly also.alot of people think that tanning dries out your skin and it does to an extent, btu it also forces oils to be brought to the top of your skin.jope i was of some help.

Thread Information