Thread: tanning lotion

rogert is offline New Member

tanning lotion

what tanning lotionn makes you the darkest for tanning beds, and where can i get it

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I think Australian Gold make some very good tanning lotions. They are what i use anyway. When your first starting out tanning just go for an accelerator with hemp seed. When you have built a base tan then you can move onto better ones like bronzing accelerators and tingle bronzing acclerators (what i use now) Tingle creams will bring out the darkest tan but they are not for everyone. They will make you itch and turn you red.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I hardly ever use tanning lotion anymore. I can get just as dark without it. If I ever use anything, I use regular tanning oil that you use for outside. They don't like for you to use it for indoor tanning, because they said it messes up the beds. Which that is bull sh*t. They just want you to buy their $60 bottles of lotion.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I will try that out Zapp. Thanks bro.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    australian gold HOT for the maximum darkest natural tan then add some almost famous if u like bronzers u will b dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffler
    australian gold HOT for the maximum darkest natural tan then add some almost famous if u like bronzers u will b dark!
    They are good but quite pricey. I recommend 'Browning Fury' & 'Blazin' I use the BF for my face, neck and shoulders and the Blazin for the rest of my body.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I used Austrailian Gold Accelerator or wahtever the hell is was called, it worked pretty good, plus i got like 8 free tans for buying a $15 bottle, so hell, why not

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I hardly ever use tanning lotion anymore. I can get just as dark without it. If I ever use anything, I use regular tanning oil that you use for outside. They don't like for you to use it for indoor tanning, because they said it messes up the beds. Which that is bull sh*t. They just want you to buy their $60 bottles of lotion.

Zap its not bullshit that your tanning lotion ****s up the beds. The clear part that you lay on is an arylic surface and body oil/iodine ect rien them. It is very true, if you ever see one that is very merky looking or deformed it was 99% of the time caused by somone who used that shit in the bed.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Zap its not bullshit that your tanning lotion ****s up the beds. The clear part that you lay on is an arylic surface and body oil/iodine ect rien them. It is very true, if you ever see one that is very merky looking or deformed it was 99% of the time caused by somone who used that shit in the bed.
    I asked about that at my tanning salon, and was told the exact same thing.

You need to get your hands on some Hoss Sauce 5x dude, it's the most intense shit out there by far. But its got Tingle in it, so if you dont like tingle stay away from it, but you gotta go w/ the tingle for the darkest tan. It usually runs $65 at the tanning bed(if they have it) but I got mine online for like $25. I find it to be about twice as strong as Swedish Beauty's T-30 bombshell lotion(which tanning bitches swear by)

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You need to get your hands on some Hoss Sauce 5x dude, it's the most intense shit out there by far. But its got Tingle in it, so if you dont like tingle stay away from it, but you gotta go w/ the tingle for the darkest tan. It usually runs $65 at the tanning bed(if they have it) but I got mine online for like $25. I find it to be about twice as strong as Swedish Beauty's T-30 bombshell lotion(which tanning bitches swear by)
    Would you rate Swedish Beauty higher than Australian Gold? I have only ever used Australian Gold products but am tempted to try Swedish Beauty.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Australian Gold is a good option, but I read somewhere that lotion is a scam and only use a lotion after the tan like vitamin e, aloe vera with baby oil.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    we will stop the debate w/ "platinum" I wouldnt say it tingles rather BURNS!! it says it tingles but it is way intense, if you have a god base to work w/ and tan frequently I reccomend using it, it is also around 65-75bones a bottle or some salons have little one time use containers of it, the stuff works very well but it is scary

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Abate Platinum OUCH, i have a almost full bottle here ill trade a bro for somthing else.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    we will stop the debate w/ "platinum" I wouldnt say it tingles rather BURNS!! it says it tingles but it is way intense, if you have a god base to work w/ and tan frequently I reccomend using it, it is also around 65-75bones a bottle or some salons have little one time use containers of it, the stuff works very well but it is scary
    What is that bro, never heard of it.

Who makes the most powerful tingle product? I was considering trying Hoss Sauce Outlaw 6xxx. Supposed to be one of the most intense around.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Australian Gold is a good option, but I read somewhere that lotion is a scam and only use a lotion after the tan like vitamin e, aloe vera with baby oil.

It's like anything, you will always read two sides to a story. The chics that tan in my salon are dark as hell and lotion works, if it did'nt they wouldn't keep buying it. A product that doesn't work will die by itself by not meeting the customers expectations

Thread Information