Thread: Hair Loss

MagicHat is offline New Member

Hair Loss

Yeah so...I'm losing hair. I've been finished with my cycle for 2 weeks and every time I shower I get a big hair ball in the drain. I'm using rogaine, but I know that takes a while to kick in. After everything is out of my system is it possible that my hair will rejuvenate, or is this like a done deal? I know I'm going to have to shave my head at some point in my life and I can deal, but it kinda stinks that its happening now. Should I think about proviron or is it too late for that? Is there any hope?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    You need to take Avodart bro.

MagicHat is offline New Member
    could somebody fill me in on what dosage of Adovart to take, how long to take it (take it until my hair is back, duh), side effects....is it worthless taking it since I have already finished my cycle, or does it help to re-grow hair? Please anyone and everyone who is knowledgeable on this subject give me your two cents. PLEASE

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    bro just go to a search engine and look up Avodart if you really want to take something do a lot of research and then see if you want to take it. Avodart is prescribed for taking it at 0.5mg daily.

Thread Information