pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

cure for pimpels yipeee

wow i do floors for a living and today i had to skim coat this floor and i use this flash patch and it hardens in like no bs 4 min its like plaster on steroids .well if its going to dry out that fast i figured let me give it a try cause i was getting very frustrated with these little f$%kers so i rubbed some of this powder on my shoulders(no body said it was smart)i got home about 2 hours later and they were all gone it dryed them out that fast which to me is amazing and it only drys the skin no warnings except not to inhale the powder for any of u people who r willing to do anything to get rid of the plague of pimples i will tell u it was like a miracle.sounds out to lunch but it worked and it worked fast.i wouldnt try this with any thing i work with this stuff all the time and get it on my hands wet and it drys never does any harm(i wouldnt try this with concrete tho it has lime in it and it will burn ur skin for those of u wondering it is called portland skimcoat boy this is my stupidest post yet but it worked and im smiling back to wearing the wife beaters to the gym yipeeeeee

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Moved to the Spa which is the appropriate forum.

~SC~

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    wow i do floors for a living and today i had to skim coat this floor and i use this flash patch and it hardens in like no bs 4 min its like plaster on steroids .well if its going to dry out that fast i figured let me give it a try cause i was getting very frustrated with these little f$%kers so i rubbed some of this powder on my shoulders(no body said it was smart)i got home about 2 hours later and they were all gone it dryed them out that fast which to me is amazing and it only drys the skin no warnings except not to inhale the powder for any of u people who r willing to do anything to get rid of the plague of pimples i will tell u it was like a miracle.sounds out to lunch but it worked and it worked fast.i wouldnt try this with any thing i work with this stuff all the time and get it on my hands wet and it drys never does any harm(i wouldnt try this with concrete tho it has lime in it and it will burn ur skin for those of u wondering it is called portland skimcoat boy this is my stupidest post yet but it worked and im smiling back to wearing the wife beaters to the gym yipeeeeee
    Is it a floor wax or cement type thing? Where do you buy it? At a Home Depot?

Thanks

Mizfit is offline Banned
    do not put floor wax or cement stuff on your skin

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Try some hot asphalt roof coating, when it dries have someone rip it off. the pimples will come right off.

masterdiver89 is offline Associate Member
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear if you put gasoline on yourself and light it, you can take off a small layer of flesh. LMAO
    Dude, I know pimples suck. I have them too, but that may be a little further than I could go. Have you tried proactive? Its only $20. now.

Thread Information