jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Accutane users..

this stuff worked great when i broke out bad from my last cycle 12months ago. in five months i will be starting up again,now is it almost positive i will break out again when on a cycle? it would be nice if the accutane cured it even with using gear..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All I can give you are my results. I've been off Accutane for a few years and can count on one hand how many zits I've had. And I've cycled on and off since that..........................

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    Yeah but does anyone take it with gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Flex
    Yeah but does anyone take it with gear?

I have and liver values checked out fine. Not everyone can be so lucky though. Some dont cycle at all and have to stop due to complications..................

my blood work was always good, i was only taking 60mg though. i would not take something so potent with gear if it was me. man the couple you had might have just been from sweating at the gym or something,hope i luck out. Dbol made me break out like a MF...

D-bol made me break out as well but doesnt now.

I took 60mgs as well Jeff

it caused me to have boils everywhere.. hurt so bad to sit or lay down to relax or go to bed.... hope to god i don't have that happen again... test never caused me to break out,acouple here and there to add to my acne problem i had to start with naturaly anyhow.

Boostz32 is offline Junior Member
    I have taken it and after 6 weeks I felt like I had a flue for 2 weeks so I went in for my blood test and the doctor said my Uric Acid levels where very high from the accutane and he said if I cont. it could form Gout. Gout is when crystals form in your joints and it feels like athritis (sp?) It really sucked

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Ive been on 80mg ed for 18weeks still get some acne. I do have some joint problems also that i never used to have.

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    after a severe break out on my back...i've decided to take accutane. i just got the doc to perscribe it. i'm also about to start a cycle to get me right for the summer. so my question is...is fina liver toxic?? the doc says i have to get blood work every month to monitor the liver function.

did accutane cure the red/black and blue type marks on your skin from the acne? i have noticed them starting to look alittle less noticeable. not sure if it will cure them though? doc thinks it will.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    My dermatologist prescribed me 500mg of amoxicillin. And she gave me this 8.5% benzoyle peroxide wash. It has worked well and I have had only a few show up on my arms.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Fina plus accutane =

You need to stay away from anything that may affect your liver...For a summer cycle you will have to settle less toxic chemicals like any test or eq or deca etc...No orals, winny, fina, etc.
    I did 60-80mg tane and im on my last month now which is month 7...I used test prop and Eq for my winter cycle and i felt fine...

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    so test enth and tane together is ok?

I have been on a script for accutane in the past and it cleared me up amazingly. It has been a couple of years and I would like to take it again but my breakouts are not bad at all. Will the doc say no to another round?

I like the idea of having my blood tested basically for free (through the insurance) then I can sleep well at night knowing any negative sides within the body from test enth would be noticed.

any thoughts?

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk3624
    so test enth and tane together is ok?

I have been on a script for accutane in the past and it cleared me up amazingly. It has been a couple of years and I would like to take it again but my breakouts are not bad at all. Will the doc say no to another round?

I like the idea of having my blood tested basically for free (through the insurance) then I can sleep well at night knowing any negative sides within the body from test enth would be noticed.

any thoughts?
    I don't think it is a problem as long as you are not running any orals.

shockdaddy is offline New Member
    I am on accutane now and am hesitant to cycle. I broke out horribly from my last cycle of dbol /test. If I were to cycle during accutane treatment(2months in), do you guys think I would break out like I did before or at all?

brazilnut is offline New Member
    not asking for a source but where do you guys get accutane?
    from the net? doctor?
    i heard that accutane is extremely expensive here in the US!?

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    If you send the girl in the avi to me, I'll tell you where to get tane.

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    I'm going on Tane @ 20mg Ed AND taking WInny orals @ 50mg ED with 750mg Test E weekly. NAC, R-ALA and Milk Thistle are a daily regimen. I personally think it's going to be ok considering the amount of compounds I am on this cycle. (Anadrol , Deca , Tren , Test Prop / Test Enan, Winny) I get my bloodwork done regularly so I will keep you informed. I'm sure someone is interested in hearing about how bad orals with Tane is. I know I am. Wish me luck.

4everFitness is offline New Member
    I've actually experienced this first hand. Accutane shrinks the sebacious gland in your pores, reducing the amont of oil that is secreted onto your skin, lips, and hair. Accutane dries you out like nothing else, but it WORKS. I had accutane treatment when i was fifteen, 6 years before my first cycle. I hardly ever got a zit in those six years, and test didnt affect me at all when i first cycled. To put it in short, accutane worked for me. On the other hand, i know people who have taken accutane 2 or 3 times and still get acne. It all depends on your genetics. Best of luck to you. Make sure you take 2 showers a day when cycling test. Keep yourself clean. When your glands are swollen, they are just sitting traps for dirt and grime, which get covered by the oil and form a zit.
    Bottom line here: Shower (use soap!)
    2. Get a dandruff shampoo such as head and shoulders, or nazeral. Fruity metro shampoos will run down onto your skin, whose pores are open from the hot water of the shower, and make you more succeptible.
    3. Proactive or retin-A can be used to combat zits on chest and shoulders, use retin-A as a last resort. It will get worse before it gets better. Hope that helps.

Thread Information