Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Its all about your girl,
    She loves the shaved chest she likes to feel the MUSCLE... My arms she gets pisssed cause the grow stubs adn scratch her kinda an dshe cant stand it.

Laser hair removal, I priced to do my back arms and chest, 3,500.. bucks...5 sessions 1-1/2 hours per session/.\

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thnk I'll save my $$ for laser down the road in case I end up looking like a Silver Back Gorilla after this cycle.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I thnk I'll save my $$ for laser down the road in case I end up looking like a Silver Back Gorilla after this cycle.
    Yeah dude, not to sound like a winny fem... But I was shocked to see the little peach fuzz turn to dark fuzz in a year when it and been blonde (no see'ems) for my teens until around age 26, then to have it grow the next two yrs... oh hell no... (It was tha juice though man, you cant stop those sides)

I was like "fuk it... might as well start hanging with tha silver backs, where's tha nearest jungle... anyone know".

I have a friend MH that called my that but because she thought I was all back... no arms just back.. haha crazy Korean

gritt is offline Junior Member
    I have a razorba and have used it for about 3 months now and I gotta say it rocks. I normally have quite a bit of back hair and have had no issues in shaving myself....no cuts or scraps. Just use a good razor and keep a mirror in the shower until you are used to it. I have shaved my head for years so maybe I have developed a knack but it really is an easy, quick and exonomical way to get the hair gone with out the waxing issues or lazer expense.

Just my two cents........

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    torch it off.

Hair burns quicker than skin so it would work great.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I got my girlfriend to wax my back from a kit that we bought. Excellent job. Did hurt a bit though.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I got my girlfriend to wax my back from a kit that we bought. Excellent job. Did hurt a bit though.
    I think it's kinda fun to be honest..i like tearing off the wax strips off guys there such babies

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I bought an adjustable beard and mustache trimmer and my wife will use that without the guard on it for my back.

She likes chest hair and arm hair, so I adjust the trimmer to be about 3/8" on the arm hair and 1/2" on the chest hair. Hit 'em every 10 days and I never have patches or areas of dense growth but still have hair.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    my dad trims it for me every other month or so

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wax baby..

nothing better..

the wife wants me to get it lazered..
    i nair.... but as far as lazer goes. you cant do it if you have tattoos on your back. it burns the skin instantly. you cant have the lazer anywhere closer then like an inch to ink. sucks for me cause most my back is covered. thats why i have to use the nair.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    i nair.... but as far as lazer goes. you cant do it if you have tattoos on your back. it burns the skin instantly. you cant have the lazer anywhere closer then like an inch to ink. sucks for me cause most my back is covered. thats why i have to use the nair.
    How long does the nair keep the hair off, and does it grow back stubbly?

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    i cant even reach past my lat. what do you guys do? (i dont have much hair)
    I wax my upper torso areas... back and chest. I have my crazy girlfriend do it. I have two spots on my back where it grows. Behind the neck and the ass crack.

She actually enjoys it......
    Last edited by Kristofer68ss; 07-01-2006 at 06:33 AM.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I have my girl buzz it w electric razor then go over it with a blade...nice!!! or take VAR & MASTERON together...both DHT derivitaves & makes the hair fall out!! j/k

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    I used the wax and got a terrible rash.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    My wife picked up some of the Nair for men. I haven't used it yet because I have a full black and grey backpiece and wasn't sure if it would affect the ink. How long have you been using Nair and have you noticed any fading?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about that waxing shit! HAHA! The 1st time i ahd that donei was bleeding lol! Im gonna try that new Veet stuff next lol! No more wax for me homie!Everything else i just shave it up with the BIC ED (pain in the ass)

MinkyGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Go to a Beauty Therpaist and get that shit waxed. My wife does it for a job, You have not lived until you have had your nose hairs waxed out.
    You're the man! Was it your idea or hers? I tried to get my b/f to do it, but he won't. I figure waxing all at once has to be less painful than him tweezing them as they get long.

MusclePupNick is offline New Member
    uggghhhhh... Waxing is awful.... I used to get my back waxed and it is super smooth for a while, but the pain during waxing makes me see stars sometimes and I'm shaking when I stand up afterwards. I mostly just get a friend to shave me now, it's much less stressful.

MusclePupNick is offline New Member
    Also nair isn't bad, but it does sometimes give weird reactions to just try a little first to see how you react.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Thanks for the blast from the past nick. this thread is damn near a decade old.
    Last edited by -Ender-; 04-27-2016 at 12:22 PM.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    hair seems to be a timeless problem. i looked. no new options tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information