Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

how do you guys remove hair on your back?

i cant even reach past my lat. what do you guys do? (i dont have much hair)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wax baby..

nothing better..

the wife wants me to get it lazered..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wax baby..

nothing better..

the wife wants me to get it lazered..
    I hope you dont mean nair. i hate that shit. what do you recommend buying? Can you use a brush to rub it on and then just shower (ie do everything yourself)?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I have hair on my pecs, and lower back at almost 19 years old, had it since i was 15, lower stomach too. i need to zap this shit. Hopw much is lazer.does it work, how many treatments.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i've got nothin.....used to be able to get my mom to do it (i'm 19)......on my back anyway.....but now that i'm in college i'm SOL

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_IN_THE_GAME
    I have hair on my pecs, and lower back at almost 19 years old, had it since i was 15, lower stomach too. i need to zap this shit. Hopw much is lazer.does it work, how many treatments.
    I like my big hairy chest tho

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I hang sand paper on the wall and rub against it ..............

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Check this out >>

http://www.razorba.com/

I have not tried it but the concept seems like a good idea.??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Go to a Beauty Therpaist and get that shit waxed. My wife does it for a job, You have not lived until you have had your nose hairs waxed out.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Check this out >>

http://www.razorba.com/

I have not tried it but the concept seems like a good idea.??

In concept it will work, but to get an even shave and not cut the shit out of your back is another thing.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    In concept it will work, but to get an even shave and not cut the shit out of your back is another thing.
    yeah i was thinking the same thing about how effective it will be???
    ive yet to get mine waxed, i tried the nair route it worked half ass but burned more then it was worth, plus when i tried to clean up the spots it missed with a razor there was too much residue left over and i culdnt even shave the hair off im prob just gunna go with the wax next time

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Wax is the best option .

I'm glad i don't have this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Wax is the best option .

I'm glad i don't have this issue
    yeah the females luck out with this one.

I still feel weird walking into a salon or whatever to get waxed, and theres some young girls behind the desk. then i have to tell her that i got some unwanted hair on my back that she has to get off... i feel like i would get a nice grossed out look back at me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I hope you dont mean nair. i hate that shit. what do you recommend buying? Can you use a brush to rub it on and then just shower (ie do everything yourself)?
    no.. wax..veet is the best i've found, it's already applyed on the strip, the wife just presses it on, and zip...

it's smooth as it should be`
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    no.. wax..veet is the best i've found, it's already applyed on the strip, the wife just presses it on, and zip...

it's smooth as it should be`
    Causes rashes for some ppl and depending on coarseness of hair it won't work

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    I was a bit weirded out too, until i heard about how girls wax eachother at those places and the spreading and the holding and the waxing and wow, i'm sure a girl sees a dude with a patch on his back and thinks, ahhh, easy day.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I know this sounds gay but my cousin and I have a session once every 2 weeks and we go over each others backs with a hair cut machine.Does the job.

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Haircut machine????? You mean Flowbee. Please dont tell me ya'll got that shit hooked up to your vacuum cleaner lol

http://www.flowbee.com/

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    yeah the females luck out with this one.

I still feel weird walking into a salon or whatever to get waxed, and theres some young girls behind the desk. then i have to tell her that i got some unwanted hair on my back that she has to get off... i feel like i would get a nice grossed out look back at me
    nah they would respect that you do it she is always hot to I got a number that way actually

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member

Wife

Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    nah they would respect that you do it she is always hot to I got a number that way actually
    in that case i may have to clean up more often

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I'm getting LAser hair removal... cost 1500 for the whole back... but I don’t want any kinda hair back there... it use to be peach fuzz then got darker about 5yrs ago... then it got longer... no way man... I'm too self-conscience to have that kinda shet...

had to edit, I had the wrong procedure written above..........
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 04-04-2006 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    I'm getting electrolysis hair removal... cost 1500 for the whole back... but I don’t want any kinda hair back there... it use to be peach fuzz then got darker about 5yrs ago... then it got longer... no way man... I'm too self-conscience to have that kinda shet...
    1500 from neck to waist???

Is that one treatment, or will it take numerous to finally clear everything??

1500 from neck to waist???

Is that one treatment, or will it take numerous to finally clear everything??

Its not that much hair but like four big ass patches... I wont take my shirt off unless its shaved...

Yes its 6 treament in total... but if the hair is still there after the 6... its as many as it takes until its gone... (1500 is alot I made in payments)

Another thing... I ****ed up and would tan... When you tan it takes twice as long becasue they cant go full amperage on your ass...

It should have been gone by now but It was hard to get me to stop tanning... the sessions are 10weeks apart regularly... because I fouled up they made a deal with me... I dont tan and I get to come in every 5 weeks at full strength treatments...

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Its not that much hair but like four big ass patches... I wont take my shirt off unless its shaved...

Yes its 6 treament in total... but if the hair is still there after the 6... its as many as it takes until its gone... (1500 is alot I made in payments)

Another thing... I ****ed up and would tan... When you tan it takes twice as long becasue they cant go full amperage on your ass...

It should have been gone by now but It was hard to get me to stop tanning... the sessions are 10weeks apart regularly... because I fouled up they made a deal with me... I dont tan and I get to come in every 5 weeks at full strength treatments...
    True, mine is mostly just upper back sick sh*t either way....something to think about for winter time for myself...haha what a college graduation gift to ask for.....thanks for the info

True, mine is mostly just upper back sick sh*t either way....something to think about for winter time for myself...haha what a college graduation gift to ask for.....thanks for the info
    forgot to anser that one part... They call it the Tee shirt... If you would look at me from behind everything that the T-shirt covers is what they remove... so really whole back (rear delt as well and upper arm)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not abysmally hairy like Spy Bigen or Blown

but precontest i do have a little hair back there.

I get my GF to go over my back with an electric trimmer (I find it doesn't cause irritation).. and then i get her to give it a light once over with a gillette razor.

That's it

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Aging removes my hair fine LOL

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I use sandpaper!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have my wife either shave it or use a trimmer.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    bladeless razor thing (i think veet makes it) kicks fvcking ass..

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Laser Hair Removal

I just had a consultation at a dermotology clinic for laser hair removal.

I had hair on my upper back, light hairs here and there, and hair on my lower back.

They said laser WILL NOT REMOVE LIGHT HAIRS.

They also quoted me $1,100.00 to have my lower back and my neck line done.
    This is 4 sessions on the neck and 4 sessions lower back.

I think I'm going to tell them to pound salt. This is too much $$ in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I just had a consultation at a dermotology clinic for laser hair removal.

I had hair on my upper back, light hairs here and there, and hair on my lower back.

They said laser WILL NOT REMOVE LIGHT HAIRS.

They also quoted me $1,100.00 to have my lower back and my neck line done.
    This is 4 sessions on the neck and 4 sessions lower back.

I think I'm going to tell them to pound salt. This is too much $$ in my opinion.

I went to American LAser Centers... www.americanlaser.com
    I remember asking about the light hair thing cuz I heard the same... She told me the new electrolysis equipment does both light and dark... the older machines will only do the dark

Electrolysis is different from laser. electrolysis is nonpermanent, and laser is nearly permanent.
    I checked americanlaser.com, and they don;t have any locations near me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Electrolysis is different from laser. electrolysis is nonpermanent, and laser is nearly permanent.
    I checked americanlaser.com, and they don;t have any locations near me.

I didn't know the difference I thought they were both pulsed light. Go to that website if you get a chance.

I see blondes getting their arms done at my location all the time... I know most certainly that they can do light hair and they also have a contractual agreement that if after all six sessions if there is still hair the treatments will continue until the hair is gone. (thats my case right now)

What is electrolysis : electrolysis (noun), pronounced elec.trol.y.sis. 1 a : the producing of chemical changes by passage of an electric current through an electrolyte; b : subjection to this action; 2 : the destruction of hair roots with an electric current

Laser removal uses high intensity light (laser)

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl shaves mine. I want laser done on my back, neck and chest. I am very tempted to just give my credit card and spend the loot, but I keep telling myself in a couple of years something cheaper and more effective will come out. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    My girl shaves mine. I want laser done on my back, neck and chest. I am very tempted to just give my credit card and spend the loot, but I keep telling myself in a couple of years something cheaper and more effective will come out. Who knows
    What’s up bro, I made payments on mine for the sum of 1500. I don’t mind shaving my chest and arms... Its just getting someone to shave or clip the patches on the back was getting old...

Because I tanned allot during my whole treatment time they weren't able to use the full strength warranted for my skin and five treatments didn't remove the hair totally. I have to go thru the spring and maybe the first part of summer not tanning (No direct sun on the area getting the hair removed) and basically wearing a tee shirt when ever I go out side.

I’m olive tone naturally, but now I look like a yellowish green version of Casper… I know joke that I’m and alien

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    why do u guys shave ur chest? every girl ive been with tells me its sexy and manly and they dont want me to shave..

but to the question, use wax, i have this stuff called "cold wax strips" its the easiest shit to use, its like a piece of plasticthingy with wax already applied to it, just put it where unwanted hair grows rub it a couple of times to heat it up and after like 3-5 sec pull it off and voila you look like a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    why do u guys shave ur chest? every girl ive been with tells me its sexy and manly and they dont want me to shave..

but to the question, use wax, i have this stuff called "cold wax strips" its the easiest shit to use, its like a piece of plasticthingy with wax already applied to it, just put it where unwanted hair grows rub it a couple of times to heat it up and after like 3-5 sec pull it off and voila you look like a girl!

Thats a good question bro but I think its the same here as it is there,,, it depends on the women that lays on your chest....... I guess

Some women liked me shaved arms and some didn't... But I haven't been with a women yet that wanted me to let my chest hair grow...
    My Ex-wife didn't care for hair on my face or chest... Arms she really rather I had hair,,, its more about the women if you ask me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information