xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

do any hair remover creams work good at g etting the root

i tried a couple of hair removal creams.....nair(regular one ) works good for legs .....chest and arms and back gives rashes.......jan tana gave bad rashes everywhere i used it and put holes in m y body...damm how painful jana tana was and it diint even take it from the root.....the one i uses now is a cheap one and it qworks decent br it doesnt get the roots....anyone know a good one that wil get it out from the root?.( anyone ever try nair for men?epil stop?hairno more spray?0 please some feedback please

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I heard the yellow nair works best just keep it away from the nipples. I don't think any creams will get to the root, that will require waxing or laser.

TRIPLE HHH is offline New Member
    Nair for men is cool. It seems to last for 2 to 3 weeks which is a large amount of time to me.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I think all of them suck, they only work a little bit. They only remove areas, not everything like they advertise, just stick to shaving or waxing.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    There is a Nair in a white bottle and has a blue cap. Can't remember the name. It works great. The shave lasts me a week. The thing with Nair, if you have thick hair you have to trim it down first the day before then Nair the next day. Do not trim and Nair on the same day because it will most definitely irritate your skin. Also, avoid your nipples, it'll irritate then and make them bleed or worse. Also be careful using on your testicles. You can do it but remove the nair quickly. Nair works best if you do it regularly, like once a week when you have stubble.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BIG MO is offline New Member
    try using ANDRE comes w/ after lotion to minimize bumps

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    I used to only shave then I bought Nair for men, so as I test I shaved one arm and Nair'ed the other. The Nair arm was a lot more smooth and the hair took longer to grow back as well. Sorry if that sounded too much like a commercial

palme is offline Rosie Member
    anyone ever used veet?

kaiser soze is offline New Member
    Veet seems to work pretty good for arms and chest.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I´n the commercial it´s used on the legs bro

mustangj52 is offline New Member
    Don't use veet! especially if you have any pimples, ingrown hairs or broken skin...it will bleed and burn like a mother... If not then its prob. ok.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    i don't believe depilatories like nair, etc, are meant to get down to the root....they only dissolve the hair slightly below the surface...so i don't think you will have any luck with that...the only way to get the root was stated above...waxing, plucking, or lasering

Thread Information