Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Should I Consider Melanotan II???

I've always wanted to be tanner. I am able to tan, but it would take quite a while. I am a red head, but not so much. I'm kind of... blonde/red/brown, depends on how long I've been out in the sun, lol. I have freckles on my body as well. I'm 18 years old too. Will this stuff work to my benefit? I heard your freckles get darker which I wouldn't mind so much, as long as the res tof me gets noticeably darker. The reason I want to so much is because I would look so much bigger and ripped if you could see shadow on my body, but since I'm quite pale, you can't. Any suggestions on if I should take this or not? Plus, it has no "terrible side effects" and results will go away in a few months once ya stop (if you don't like it)... Right?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Side effects are well noted.

the main one being the wicked hard ons you get

I know they are well noted, but not terrible (unless I didn't read that part). I mean, they don't make you penis shrivel up and fall off... Anyways... Should I consider taking it? Just to try it out? Beats skin cancer right?

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    I know they are well noted, but not terrible (unless I didn't read that part). I mean, they don't make you penis shrivel up and fall off... Anyways... Should I consider taking it? Just to try it out? Beats skin cancer right?
    It's been proven to be much more safe than tanning in the sun or in tanning beds.

Okay, but should I take it? I mean... WIll it affect me negatively at my age (18), like, steroids ? I just don't want it screwing up my body or anything like that.

Also again, I do have freckles (face, shoulders ,forearms) But not over entire body. Would I still get a "normal" tan? I just don't want my freckles to get darker and that's it...

SullCromwell is offline New Member
    I've been using Melanotan 2 for about a year now. I had freckles, they darkened a tad, but the overall darkening of my skin made it almost impossible to tell.

I was a very noric white before and now in the summer I look almost italian. its incredible how this stuff can totally change your complexion. i get compliments constantly on it.

id also say that if you're seriously considering using, i'd buy it here: www.melanocorp.com

they're about half the price of most of the other suppliers and they're the only one i could find that guarantees their product as US made and is willing to send lab reports.

its really important to know the purity and source of this stuff. alot of people are selling bunk chinese crap. i was ripped more than once by fly by night mt2 suppliers.

i can post some before/after pics of myself if anyone's interested

I'd like to see some pics

ok, think i attached this correctly, not sure.

i can post to imageshak or something if this doesnt work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should I Consider Melanotan II???-beforeafter.jpg  

Thremix is offline New Member
    Sh1t dude!! I'm gonna try this! I'm White as fvck!

That is amazing Sull, great job, lol. Yeh... Well, looks like I'm not gonna take it after all. The girlfriend's all po'd about it being an "injectable" and believes it to be too dangerous for me to do. Damnit, lol. No, I'm not whipped, she just doesn't want me to get hurt, and she doesn't care to hear the other side of the argument... Anyways... Think they'll ever develop a pill form of this?

law,

yeah the shit is awesome, i just gotta find room in my limited students budget to stay on indefinitely- its pretty cheap though so i think i can do it

as far as pill form, ive heard the stuff cant be synthesized in the liver so no chance of that. word is they're developing an implant (birth control style) that would be a tiny sliver under the arm and keep you tan year round. it would be ideal but i think its way off in the future. for now im cool with the injections. after the loading phase its like one inject a week with a tiny insulin syringe and its sub-q. small price to pay to not be casper white like i normally am.

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    So, Sull...
    You have been using it for a year... would you go voer the loading and maintenance you have used, including tanning in a bed or the sun?

Thanks!
    SC1

SC1-

I can tell you what I've done. I know dosing is weight specific so it might not be helpful to you. I'm 6'1 185 for the record.

During the loading phase I take 1-1.5mg a day for 25 days. By the third week I'm usually getting pretty dark. Sometimes I'll load for a little shorter or longer depending on how dark im getting.

After that I go into maintenance where I do 1mg every other day for the first week and then .5mg every third day for as long as I want to stay dark.

I can usually keep my tan even after the maintenance phase for a couple of months with no MT2 injections whatsoever.

I try to tan for about an hour a week during the winter at tanning beds and for a few hours a week in the summer out in the sun.

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Good Info Sull!

Thank you very much!

SC1

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    I have heard from some people that they got facial moles and blemishes from taking melanotan II. Is this true?

I really want to try it, but don't want any moles to form on my face.

clomid-

a few of my moles darkened a little but I definitely didnt get any new ones.

Id give it a try if I were you. its pretty life changing.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I've really been wanting to try it for a long time and I can get it for about $2.5/mg. The only thing holding me back has been the fact that I've read many reports that it causes new moles to pop up, especially on the face. I'm not prone to moles or freckles of any kind (I have maybe one freckle on my entire body), but I'm not sure the risk is worth it right now. I read one review where about 40 freckles popped up on this one dude's face. I'd be livid if that happened to me.

Money-

thats a damn good price! however, id be careful, the people i know who've had extra freckles etc have all ordered cut rate mt2 from chinese labs that don't provide purity reports.

i have 3 other friends taking with me now and NONE of us has seen an extra mole. our supplier sells only US made stuff guaranteed to 99.5% purity and forwards the lab reports with the orders.

id really encourage you to try the stuff out, especially if you're getting quality stuff at that price.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I've been using the same supplier for a long time for various other stuff. Top notch. I have no qualms about its purity. I was just hesitant because of some of the logs I've read on melanotan.org forums.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I just had a few questions about this stuff since I am about to order some. My biggest confusion how to mix this stuff. I read that after you mix it with Bac Water, it is only good for about 2 weeks. This is fine during the loading phase since you will go through the 10ml vial in 2 weeks, but how do you mix it during the maintenance phase (0.5mg e.o.d as example?) this would mean the mix would go way over the 2 week span

I read that some people simply put the amount of Bac Water they want to inject into the 10 mg of powder, but how does this mix properly?

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by ripped_82; 10-10-2006 at 10:05 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've been on it for 6months now, my second run with it.. I have a thread about it if you do a search.

Great stuff.
    I shoot 1mg/wk now and tan 1-2times/wk. I'm darker than most people around me who have a darker complexion.

lots of answers at melanotan.org

also know if you order from melanocorp.com, they'll walk you through all the mixing and answer any other questions

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that Melanotan II causes more freckels to appear. I have heard this from a number of people. Of course this could all be dose related.

It does make them appear a bit darker, but the skintone change makes it barely noticable.

thats been my experience as well

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I forgot what the dosage was like, but I've heard people at higher doses had more side effects. I think melanotan II is still pretty effective at low doses.

Chad B is offline Banned
    nobody knows what the long term affects can be. Like in 20 years from use you may get cancer or something.

Yea, better not go outside tomorrow you may get cancer from the sun in 20yrs. Same with eating out since it's not hormone free organic meat in restaurants?

Chad B is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Yea, better not go outside tomorrow you may get cancer from the sun in 20yrs. Same with eating out since it's not hormone free organic meat in restaurants?
    Good point..

We are all going to be dead...midas well look good..

Chad B is offline Banned

been runing it for 6 months...

Any sides?
    Last edited by Chad B; 10-16-2006 at 09:54 PM.

About 4months, I'm tan year around and I don't go out in the sun intentionally and hit the tanning bed once/wk if I remember to.

Chad B is offline Banned
    About 4months, I'm tan year around and I don't go out in the sun intentionally and hit the tanning bed once/wk if I remember to.
    have you got any sides from it?

Yes, I'm tan and people constantly compliment me.. I can't take it anymore

hmm.. facial hair is a tad bit darker and freckles but skintone is much darker so it's not noticable.
    My normal color is pretty pale as I have a lot of german in me. So at first ppl kinda freaked out but now they're used to my color so they don't say much.

Chad B is offline Banned
    Yes, I'm tan and people constantly compliment me.. I can't take it anymore

hmm.. facial hair is a tad bit darker and freckles but skintone is much darker so it's not noticable.
    My normal color is pretty pale as I have a lot of german in me. So at first ppl kinda freaked out but now they're used to my color so they don't say much.
    me to german&russian in me

sounds good...I think I may try it...tierd of being pale..

Refer to my thread/log for dosing and when complete PM me for maintenance dosage needed.

After the initial load, it is fairly inexpensive.

Just a warning, your friends and family are going to kinda trip at first and ask you all kinds of questions about how you got so tan so quickly.. you'll completely change your skintone within 15-30days. It's pretty wild.

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SullCromwell
    ok, think i attached this correctly, not sure.

i can post to imageshak or something if this doesnt work
    WTF , IV never seen anything like this .

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    Melanotan 2 + DECA & TEST EN , is this a good combination ? should i wait until im doon with the cycle

It doesnt affect your hormone levels so anabolics don't play a role in your melanotan use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information