still growin is offline Member

Question acne and alcohol washes

I am fairly new to this site. This is my first post, but I have spent a few hours a day for the last two weeks reading and absorbing. This is a VERY helpfull and informative site! I have only been using gear for a year now. I didn't research anything first, my buddy got some one day and hooked me up. Bad mistake! I started with russian 5mg
    d-bol. 300 pill cycle over 8 weeks. Then I did another of the same about a month and a half after that ended. Then I got my hands on Deca 300mg. It was veterinary stuff made by quality vet (QV). Anyone ever hear of this or use? Anyway, I did 300 more d-bol with this 10 cc cycle of deca. It lasted about 12 weeks as I started the d-bol about 4 weeks before deca, and finished about 3 weeks before deca ended. I then got some Clen (don't know what kind, how much each pill) about 2 weeks later and took it with no rhyme or reason foras long as 80 pills lasted. My last mistake was to take pink tai d-bol, which i am finishing this week. I got nasty zits from this last cycle on my back, chest and shoulders.

I know i am stupid for doing this all wrong without proper research or anything, but my question is that now that I got acne this time, which I have never had a problem with before, will it happen next time I cycle if I do it correctly? I know I need to take a good break to get my hormones back to normal before i think of doing anything else, but did I just screw up with my intake schedule and choice of gear, or what?

Lastly, I have heard a lot of threads about alcohol washes. How do I do this, and should I. I have honestly not looked at ALL the threads, but have checked out most, and searched for acne posts.

Hope I did everything OK and followed rules! Please help! I will continue to explore and post on this site for as long as it is around, it is awesome!

Grant is offline Member
    no alcohol, just medication, see a derm

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    go to a dermo you can get topical medications like cleocin t lotion or differin gel or azalex creme or retin a micro... all will work to kill different sorts of acne externally. Inerternally however is where your problem lies. When you do anther cycle, which will screw around with your hormones again, I would also get some antibiotics from the dermo to couteract the acne side effects. Neutrogena body wash with salicylic acid is also great to use daily.
    good luck
    MM

Thanks guys, I will make an appointment!

But does this mean I will get acne every time I use AAS? Or just from d-bol, or is there no way to know?

roch is offline Member
    have you been washing your face, shoulder, etc mor than a couple times a day? overwashing can dry your skin out pretty bad and lead to a breakout.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow bro, i take at least 6 months off to let those receptors cool off. Go see a dermatologist, get you liver tested and see about some ACCUTANE

I have been tanning, and working outside in tanktop. Sun helped some, but mom is a nurse. Told her acne was from sweat and shit, and she told me to wash, then rub bacatracin on it. Woked like a fucking charm!! Gone in one day!!!!! ( most of it anyways!) Give it a try, but I guess it only works on bacteriaql caused acne, and the sun works on oily skin. Don't know, but it worked for me!! Good Luck!

Thread Information