skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member

Acne And Hair Loss?

Hey guys. I know that some roids will cause hair loss in guys that are already proned to it. you know when an elevated level of DHT causes your follicle to shrink and thins your hair and later falls off. Have you guys experienced any hair loss and if yes is there anything that will help it like (proscar or propecia). also will I get like a lot of nasty acne on my back when i start my roids I am just going to be taking sus250. I heard some guys get permanent acne all over their shoulders and it doesn't go away....

Kullman is offline Member
    Yes proscar will help. Don't use it with deca , that will accelerate hairloss. Acne??? It really depends on the person. Chances are you will get a little......it will go away though. Never really heard of permenant acne, maybe scarring from bad acne, but it really depends on the person.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 4 of a 10 week cycle of enanthate (400mg/wk). I have just started to get a small amount of acne on my back. I'm not too concerned.. I'm picking up some DHT blocker right away, and a little tanning seems to hide it quite well.

4plates is offline Banned
    im prone to mpb and im using nioxin it really seems to work well as a dht blocker and im not sure but i think i see a few hairs that werent there before,(wish full thinking).

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    I 've been taking propecia, awsome I take 1.25 a day and every 5-7 days I take 5 mg. heard this is the best way to block the DHT so far its worked realllly great, hey I am not trying to advertise this stuff I am just expressing my experience with it. not only did my hairloss stop I even got a lot of hair back, and my overall complextion has improved I would say.

Thread Information