Maximus is offline New Member

what to use for acne??

I was wondering if u guys have any secrets or know of any products that help to maintain acne? I have never in my life had acne problems until i did a cycle. Now every cycle i do i get acne bad on my shoulders and back, and some on my chest. I get a few here and there on my face, but that still pisses me off becuase i used to never get acne. So if u guys know of any products please let me in on it.

thanks

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    dude hit up the educational threads and read, there is a ton of stuff in there.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    one word ACCUTANE!! I live by it .. its kinda hard on your body at first but you'll learn to love it!!!

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

acne

In my opinion, Accutane is way to much drug for a few pimples.

I would try something containing benzoyl peroxide (like clearsil)

Accutane has some real side effects (like hideous birth defects in pregnant women).

Try something milder first

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm on doxcycline. No acne problems at all.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    try antibiotics, if not accutane is the shit bro...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    oxy pads or stridex ha ha ha

POSH is offline Member
    BE CAREFUL WITH OXY PADS AND TREATMENT CONTAINING HIGH ALCOHOL CONTENT. THAT SHIT IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU BREAK OUT MORE IMO. WHEN YOU COMPLETELY STRIP YOUR FACE OR BODY FROM OIL YOU BODY WILL NATURALLY PRODUCE MORE OIL TO MOUSTURIZE YOUR SKIN. I USE A LIGHT MOUSTURIZING ACNE WASH AND EPSOM SALT WITH A LUFA PAD ON MY BACK IN THE SHOWER. MAYBE A MEDICATION WOULD WORK FOR YOU, BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH THAT, SO I HAVE ONLY WHAT WORKS FOR ME. HOPE THAT HELPS, JUST BE CAREFUL WITH THE STRIDEX.

POSH

still growin is offline Member
    try using antibacterial soap. use something like otc bacatracin or tetracyclene from the doc. tanning helps to dry your skin up too. I had the same problem, just get sun or go tanning, stay as clean as you can, and use antibiotics. if this doesn't work, try accutane. I have never used but many love it!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    take some pantothenic acid(5000mg/ed till it disappears than taper down to 1500mg/ed), go UV tanning 3x a week, and use a antibacterial soap with a scrub. ,

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    5000mg a day, is that all at one time like in the morning? with/without food?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i use Minocin MR(Modifyed Release) which contains minocyclin it works very well ive been using it now for 5 months and havent even had one spot.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    salicylic acid from the dollar store. works great for me. i get some acne on the top of my forearms. thats the only spot its gone in a week or so with salicylic acid.

2timer is offline Senior Member

accutane?

I was just wondering would accutane affect steroid usage they both involve hormonal minupilation. does it effect steroid in anyway?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member

TRUE!

Originally posted by RobNAUTICA
    dude hit up the educational threads and read, there is a ton of stuff in there.
    Have to agree!
    Not to be a dick, But it gets old seeing the same posts on the same subjects that have already been answered many times!

Answer:
    I use acne wash, rubbing alcohol (do not use if you have sensative skin)If really bad pantothenic acid (vitamin b5) and when in the shower I scrub the hell out of the area where the acne is and I apply alcohol after my shower!

E Ripped is offline New Member
    I recommend using a astringent like Sea Breeze every night before you go to bed and then after that cake on some Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 cream... It's good stuff.

Thread Information