CJWolf is offline New Member

Acne Medications.....

Ok, lately my Back has gone to shit....

It looks terrible, and my shoulders are covered with acne. It's not a very nice experience to have to take off my shirt like this.......

I was thinking of trying a monocycline to help with the acne, but i was wondering what methods some others used, any ideas?

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Start with an benzol proxide wash like Oxy 10 .. you should wash the effected area with it anytime you sweat like after workouts etc .. I also found that clorine helps to stop breakouts and can help oily skin .. accutane is also and option but probably your last option .. works well but can really dry out your skin on your face and lips particullary .. you might wanna see a dematoligst .. they should be able to give you a few more options..

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    go to a dermo and have him give you minocyline orals and then some cleocin t lotion and some retin a creme. Go to local store and get neutrogena body soap with salicylic acid, wash up with it... you will be fine.
    good luck
    MM

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    iam on minocyline, dont use the Creams that the derma gave me..Minocyline, works well...

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    just read in a book that a way to keep acne to a minimum is up your water intake. my friend had a saying "a gallon a day keeps the acne away" i just called him retarded, and i will continue to do so. but after reading it in a book, i believe it.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Now this is just me, but accutane is still the ONLY thing that has ever cleared up my acne. Not Benzoil Peroxide, not Salicyc Acid, not B5, Not Tetracycline, not Doxycycline, not Minocycline, not Retin-A, not nothin!!! Just good ol Roche Accutane 40mgs!!!

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    monocycline orals twice daily, and retin-a cream, good combo

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    For me it is tanning and staying off 200mg/d winstrol . I would certainly avoid accutane like the plague...on a cycle of orals b/c of the liver issue and post cycle b/c of the depression that insues with it's use in MANY individuals. B5 never really worked all that well for me...also heard milkthistle but that did absolutely nothing to help mine. Chlorine or anything to help dry out the skin would help as well.....I use alcohol swabs over areas that need it and that usually will help not only clean the area but dry it out as well. Basically go lay out in the sun (or taning bed) swim and stay clean.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just had the same problem after using Test & Fina post cycle....

Antibacterial soap with Triclosan...( clearasil, neotrogena, etc.)

OXY 10 .......... Worked like magic.....

Cali is offline Female Member
    If you have insurance there's a topical cream called benzomycin gel that works wonders on acne. There's an antibiotic in with the benzoyl peroxide so it works great. It's expensive as hell if you don't have insurance though. I think it was around $125 without ins.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    See if you can find a boat repair supply store. You can buy 98% benzoil peroxide(usually used as a catalyst in some epoxys) and reduce it to stronger than 10%.
    It burns like no other but it will clear your problem up gauranteed. Just make sure to reduce it a good amount. If its too strong it will probably eat through your skin.(Never happened to me yet)

Pheedno, if I ever get stranded on a deserted island I hope you're stuck there with me. You've got some little MacGyver trick for everything.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Cali
    Pheedno, if I ever get stranded on a deserted island I hope you're stuck there with me. You've got some little MacGyver trick for everything.

I try to be resourceful and satisfying as possible in all aspects of life, and it's pleasures

Originally posted by Pheedno
    I try to be resourceful and satisfying as possible in all aspects of life, and it's pleasures

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    After you finish your cycle and get rid of the acne with some prescriptions I would do this next time: Once starting your next cycle, immediately begin a skin treatment b-4 anything starts up. Use a retin-a cream, or if you go shopping in mexico, the pharmacist can hook u up with some really potent shit that is even out of retin-a's league made by tocoderm. every morning take a cotton ball and alcohol and rub down your back shoulders and chest, even face. Also do this after your evening shower for sure. then at night apply the cream. after a few days your skin will begin to dry. then do it every-other nite. When pimples, bumps, cysts, or acne begins to start up, go back to using it every night again.

Thread Information