bigtraps is offline Member

Red face Topic never been touched> HAIR

What does everyone do about unwanted hair? I have hair on my back, shoulders, chest, abs, ect..I used to shave bot that sucked, it also got to briskley.. So i decided to try Hair Today Gone Tomorrow(HTGT).I have spent $6000.00 so far on this prosess It hurts like hell.. but i am happy with the results so far.. I first started this last November. Check ou there web, www.hairtodaygonetomorrow.com

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm not real hairy, but like everyone else i've got some unwanted bodyhair. To get rid of the hair on my legs, arms, and armpits, i just shave them. i have alittle on my back and chest, and my girlfriend uses NADS to get rid of that. it doesn't hurt at all and just wipes off. i think she orders it at www.nads.com

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    dane26 that stuff really works good to know

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Good Question, and thanks for the Info dane! I am a hairy azz Italian, I shave, I don't think a cream will work for me, but I do have some unwanted small hairs on my back that I can probally use. Thanks for the Website Dane!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Hair

Hey Silian30,
    I come from a family that has alot of body hair. I useually just shave the shit but recently I ran across somthing that works really well and you can find it in any drug store. NAIR LOTION HAIR REMOVER. I got my little girl to rub some on my back and I tried it on my legs,chest and arms. It smells like crap and it does sting a little but it works better than shaving. You may have to use a couple of apllications but your hair will not grow back for about 4 or 5 days. I probably will still shave everything else but it really works well on my back. And it only cost about $5.00 a bottle.

Later,
    Tobey

cnyce89 is offline Banned

smell

Yea like tobey saids...if...you can stand the smell...go ahead and use this product...although, i have found sometimes...it doesnt get right to the skin and sometime, it does like a little stubble, if your not careful about it..thats the only down side i think.

i say thehell with it...break out the ol' wax..and have your girl put you through some PAIN!!!!! havent donw it myself...but hey i hear it last for a while!and no more stubble....it grows back in new!

Chris

bigtraps is offline Member
    I have also tried the wax.. Everyone must try it..It hurts like bloody hell but the htgt is supposed to be perminet

i used to have my girl wax my back. it worked well, but i would always break out into a little rash. they looked like baby zits with whiteheads. they were gross, so i ditched the wax. nair works well, but NADS is my favorite

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Glad someone asked this question!!

I shave my chest but have to do it twice a day as it seems to grow really quick and those hair renmover creams just don,t work on me I might just let it grow back and run a flame over it all...LOL

Billy

For Billy Boy

Ok Billy,
    I have the prefect solution for your problem. Now look, I'm telling you this as a freind not as someone who is trying to scraff up a good deal.(I believe in helping anyway that I can) Sense body hair is contributed to alot of TEST floating around in your body it appears to me that you have to much. Wrap up any extra vials that you have and send them to me!LOL
    Tobey
    Ps. I'll PM you my address for delivery!j/k

SHIT!!

I,ve never touched AS yet- I,ll end up looking like a monkey when I have finished!! LOL

And No the vials are all mine!!!!!

Billy

Mike Guest
    Oh my goodness.....

So what do you guys do about broken nails?

LOL I am just kidding - just out of curiousity - who all shaves on this board? I dont mean facial or back etc - but like chest/legs etc??

Just shave the chest and I run over the legs with the clippers because they look like mohair tights and no fucking laughing cos it ain,t funny and my hair colour is jet black!!

God I,m just a gorilla

Oh and I,ve just let the chest hair grow back b,c I,m pissed off with shaving it

Billy

Hair

I shave my Chest,arms,legs. Started to let it grow back and my well ex-girl now asked me not to. I guess over time I just got use to it beause now I can't stand the crap presonally.
    Tobey
    PS.Billy I'm telling you man you've got waaaay to much test right now. Need to just go ahead and put them extra vials in the mail today. Send c/o Tobey
    123 AnyWhere Street
    Somewhere, Alabama

Your kidding me right , I live at that address man , what you doing in my house?? LOL

My friends used to rip the piss and call me Gor b,c of my legs but the chest ain,t too bad when it gows back but you do get hairer as you get older I,m sure of it I have even noticed that the hair on the back of my hands has grown more recently!!

Billy

Hey Billy!

Looking for them extra vials!

Man, I feel all ya'lls pain. Actually waxin hurts like hell. I have a friend who does that shit to alot of BB here, and I tried it.. Let me just say, you will find out how much of a man you will be soon after that. I just did my arms, and I broke out like I had the measles or something. It hurt like hell. THere is something here, that is called Laser Hair removal, expensive, but perminent, I hear. Doent' hurt either. I have used Nair, and my my freakin sensitive azz skin, it breaks me out, and it burns like a MF. I just break out the ole clippers like Billy on my legs, and my chest, and use the razor on the arms. Billy, you think your freakin hair is black, man, try being full blooded Siclian, with your family looking like gorillas.

sorry boys, but i'm a full body shaver. it's hard to stay this pretty all the time! j/k

Sicillian30

Maybe we should keep the hair and make wigs for all the people that need them!!

And Tobey no spare vials- sorry!! LOL how did the $ compare??

Billy

i'll give it a try. i can't stand when i have body hair. i feel gross

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    my wifey likes the hair (i shaved it off once and she tripped) so i just trim it up with 1/2" gaurd.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I cannot stand body hair. It drives me nuts. I'm with DANE on this one......full body shaver LOL

Isn't it amazin some women love body hair some don't. I personally hate my freakin Italian thick azz hair. hell I burn up two razors everytime I shave. speakin of shavin, I am prickly right now. dammit..

I know what you mean

The girl that I'm dating now can not stand alot of body hair. Suits me, I don't perticularlly like all that hair on me either.
    Tobey

sorry bout that sicilian- i may be a paisan, but i got lucky. i got a baby face and don't really have that much body hair

$uperman is offline Member
    Lucky for you dane , i wish i had no body hair but, no....... i have to be a super hairy fuck. Ive tried alot of hair removing things. ive tried shaving it but thats a pain in the ass , ive tried the creams , they seem to work but they smell like turtle puke and dont really get all the way to the root. The best i have tried so far is nads. It takes a lil time but its gets all the way to the root , doesnt stink , and the hair doesnt grow back for a few weeks. Im gonna get pissed one day and blow torch this shit off

$uperman is offline Member
    Did it get the hairs all the way to the root or did it leave a lil bit behind ?

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Any of u guys have tried Jan Tana Hair Remover? Ive heard good things about it. Haven't tried it yet.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I consider myself fortunate...I have very little body hair. People actually ask me if I shave my arms and legs...I have that little hair. I have some on my chest...which I shave on occasion but that's it.

Pete

Well Dan, you are still young man.. just wait. My hair is just soo thick, and I am like supaman I have a problem with hair removers that don't get down the the root. I even considered laser surgery, but too damn expensive. Friday I have an appointment with my girl that does my hair, she is going to try and wax my arms, yikes.. I have waxed stuff like my eyebrows and didn't last but about a week. Guess I am just screwed with the ole razor and soap. speakin of which I am prickly again today. gotta go shave.. see yall in about 3 freakin hours..

3 hours??? damn sicilian...im italian too...but well damn i dont htink it would take me 3 hours....
    who knows though...maybe im wrong...i wouldnt say im that hairy though.

cnyce

CNY you are one of the lucky ones. Guess I am part ape. Hell sometimes I feel like an aminal.. especially when I am on the sauce. OH well, if we all had those good gens like Mike then we would all be BB's right?

tiss true

Thread Information