Grocho is offline Associate Member

I need some encouragement

O.k. This may be a dumb post. I think i really want to shave my legs. I mean. I shave everything else( and trim "the area"). But i just can't get myself to do it. I just need a couple of bros to tell me that its ok. I mean, it is ok right? You know what? lets start a poll. How many bros on the board shave their legs? Thanks guys!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I used to do it. Started out just trimming with the clippers (no guard) and then one day shaved them. Then I realized I had to shave them like once a week and that was getting to be a hassle, so I stopped after a few months and went back to just the clippers. Goes a little quicker plus I don't get any razor burn.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Actually I was teaching an areobic class at the time and one of the female instructors that taught the same class keep at me to shave. It just so happens that at the time me and my workout partner was getting ready for the Cotton States Classics which was the first comp that we ever tried out for. So I went ahead and believe it or not I could not get over at the response from the women in my class. Most of them mentioned that they wished their husbands would shave and how good they thought it looked, especially on someone who was obisously getting ready to compete. Although it has been awhile sense then, my present girlfriend WANTS me to continue shaving. I think that you really have to be sexually secure with yourself when out in public. Personnally I have the best looking woman in ALabama by my side and could care less what anybody thinks, but to be honest, I really don't rememebr a time when I felt uncomfortable as most realize that I work out and really never question it. Hell you know what side of the bread you butter your toast on. Go ahead and give it a try. I would be willing ot bet that the response that you get from the women in your gym will be posititve.
    IC

Thanks alot, I think i will try the clippers with no gaurd first and then shave, Hey Tobey, All this time I thought i had the best looking girl in Alabama! HAHA. Maybe i just have the best one in north Alabama. Anyways, Thanks for the shout out!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    dude if you wanna shave go ahead! dont worry about what anyone thinks i personally dont shave cuzz my wife hates it ,but if she liked i might try it , so if your girl dont care and she says that she might like it try it you know itll grow back

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    wax, the only way to go.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i shave everything

my gf hates it!!hair skeeves me out.on me or on anyone else.i have like no hair to being w/.i seriously have the body hair of a 9 year old boy who hasn't hit puberty,haha.thank god, but the litle bit i have get the old nair and shave touchup. i shave the goods w/ a #1 though. i have a little beauty mark down there i liek to show off to the girlies,haha.if i were to shave all that bald i think girls would feel like they were child molesters when they are blowing me and i don't want an paranoia when a girls got a mouth full of teeth that close to partyboy jr

Partyboy, you are one funny bro!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Jay, man you kill me bro.. absolutely kill me.
    Sally Henson Hair Remover works for me bro. Good stuff. I have done nair in the past, never really worked for my thick Italian hair. Unfortunately, I unlike jason, have hair like an ape, and I shave EVERYTHING in the summer. My woman hates it, cause it bothers her when we are sleeping and I rub my stubbly azz on hers.
    The first time shave for the season, I feel somewhat uncomfortable, but in the same token, prior to shaving I usually start a cutting cycle, which I am usually vascular, and when I do shave it doesn't look so bad, (besides being white as hell). Hell I say like NIKE, "JUST DO IT"..

Well, I went to Wal mart and bought some clippers today. I DID IT! I dont think i feel bad yet. But however, I havent told or showed my girl yet. Can't wait to see her reaction. But personally, i think it feels good. Like almost refreshing..You know, Maybe its just me. But thanks. You all have made me feel better about it. I can also see more definition in my calves! Thanks again.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Grocho
    I dont think i feel bad yet. But however, I havent told or showed my girl yet.
    Just wait until you get OUT of the shower and dry off. It takes like 2 seconds because there isn't as much hair there to trap the water. I love it !

I can also see more defintion in my calves
    Yes, and you will begin to love how the vascularity looks (if you have it).

I also notice that my calves are pretty vascular.

Thread Information