AMERICAN is offline New Member

best way to REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR

need some help here, i shave my arms and legs b/c i love to show my definition(not much). my question is that after the first shave on my legs, i start to get razorburn real bad and these are brand new razors. how can i avoid this and what is the best hair remover cream. Also, i have one little patch of hair right in the middle of the chest and i was wondering do i want to shave or use cream on that. if i shave will it come back worse. any and all comments are helpful.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Get the igea electric hair removal system. It will take alot of time, but it just might work.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    As for the razor burn - are you using aftershave right afterwards ?? Either that or some isopropyl alcohol. It'll sting a little, but helps to prevent the razor burn. Also, do it at night before bed if you can, and not in the morning or something, where you plan on running a few miles later that day. Sweating profuciously the day you do it helps to bring about razor burn - basically the rubbing together of the legs.

What type of shaving cream do you use ? I'm a fan of the pink Skintimate bottle - yes, it's made for women - but it seems to feel better than any shaving gel or foam I can think of.

You can try some nair - I prefer the green bottle (with aloe & lanolin).

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    when shaving i use conditioner. it doesnt really matter what kind, i just use the cheapest kind for hair and it really does help with razor burn and allows you to get in close without cutting yourself all up.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Try "Veet" comes in a baby blue can. In the shower just spray on wait 10 min and wipe off with a sponge, done!

dern180 is offline Member
    Try Kiwik for men it work's great.

123A is offline Junior Member
    the girlfriend got me to try waxing, a week later, i look like i got chicken pox or something, NEVER again, ichy!!!!!
    i go with Buddha, shave with conditioner

Thread Information