brucelee is offline New Member

hairloss question

Might sound silly but here goes.

I haven't switched to the darkside just yet. I'm goin the prohormone route right now (1ad).

My question is this:

How do you know if whatever juice/ph you're taking is making your hairline recede?

Since i've never really taken anything other creatine, im not really sure what to look for as far as hairline goes. is it something obvious? or is it slow and gradual?

Anyways thanks in advance for the help.

eddie

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you're worried about hairloss use Nizoral shampoo. It nutralizes the DHT on your scalp preventing Hairloss from steroids .. I use the 2% solution which requires a script. You can buy the 1% just about anywhere. If you are losing hair it will be on your pillow when you get up in the morning, and on the drain after you shampoo.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i got the 2% from a place that will sell it without a script. If u want it PM me.

OG

Originally posted by Mastiff
    If you're worried about hairloss use Nizoral shampoo. It nutralizes the DHT on your scalp preventing Hairloss from steroids.. I use the 2% solution which requires a script. You can buy the 1% just about anywhere. If you are losing hair it will be on your pillow when you get up in the morning, and on the drain after you shampoo.
    Hard to tell from my pillow and drain so maybe its slight...

does a few hairs here and there indicate hair loss or does the amount have to be significant?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I think everyone loses some hair everyday. When should you start to worry? When you are washing your hair and look on your hands and they have hair on them. Put a white case on your pillow, look at it in the morning.

Really, if you are losing alot of hair you will probably be able to tell by looking in the mirror.

just wanna bump to see if anyone has ever experienced hairloss from prohormones

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Im 31 and I will be bald . It's said that you don't notice your loosing it till over 50% is gone in the area. I had long hair at one time. It's a stress to loose your hair I shaved my head to see if I could pull it off. My girl at the time loved it but hair is very personal...... don't let it go. fight the good fight......... propecia brought my hair back.....but made my girl cry......( I would try the shampoo )

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    50-100 hairs per day loss is normal, I have started to lose some but it seems the same on and off cycle. It doesnt seem to be more than 50 per day I dont count but it just doesnt seem that many. Stressing about it makes it worse I stopped worrying made a deal with myself I would check as few times as possible on cycle. I use saw palmetto seems to be ok for me at the moment it doesnt stop it but its slow if at all

peace

Thread Information