bigreb is offline Associate Member

Damn hairloss, should have listened!!!

I'm just finishing a twelve week cycle(d-bol,cyp,eq,fina & winny), and oh my god did my hair thin! This was my 1st time using fina or eq, so I guess they were the culprits. I guess it doesn't grow back, but I'm getting a script for propecia tommorrow from my doc. Any other advice, I'll listen this time.

IGGY is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't use Propecia with Fina it will accelerate hairloss even more.
    As far as culprits might've also been the Winny.
    Only use Propecia with test.

Spironolactone (Aldactone) is better if your going to use Fina or winny.
    Has to be applied topically to scalp. It will work with what ever type
    of gear your on b/c it works as an anti-androgen, therefore blocking
    DHT and DHN from getting the hair folicle.

There's a recipe on how to make your own lotion from the Spiro Tabs
    on ELITE.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    talk to doc bfor you take PROPECIA my doc told can kill your libido system, you can use NIZORAL shampoo he reccommended it to me...

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by REM
    talk to doc bfor you take PROPECIA my doc told can kill your libido system, you can use NIZORAL shampoo he reccommended it to me...
    Out of curiousity, where would one obtain these products? I'm picking up a DHT blockers in the near future myself.. but I'm always interested in what's out there. Thanks..

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Nizoral is available now without a script. Its lower dose but it works pretty much the same. Propecia you can get from any of those online pharms.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    freak of the week is right,
    if u order online it will take longer, if u see your own doc with script can get it the same day,
    but again propecia can destroy your LIBIDO,
    small bottle of nizoral $10, big 1 about $15..

Darko is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Exocet

Out of curiousity, where would one obtain these products? I'm picking up a DHT blockers in the near future myself.. but I'm always interested in what's out there. Thanks..

Bro it seems like you live in canada so just go to your local pharmacy and they will carry Nizoral. I picked up mine when I got my groceries

You should have no problem finding it at all, should run about $10.00

Awesome, thanks guys

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Propecia can be used with EQ,Test,Primo,Anavar ,d-ball. I have used it all year round even with Deca . I did not see any hairloss from "Progesterone" converting AS. Nizorall2% works great. And i will agree Proscar does kill your sex drive, have experienced it personally. Good luck.

STR8upNow is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Darko

Bro it seems like you live in canada so just go to your local pharmacy and they will carry Nizoral. I picked up mine when I got my groceries

You should have no problem finding it at all, should run about $10.00
    Can you get NIZORAL in the US at a pharmacy for $10-$15 ??

Like Walgreen's or what?

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    yeah i'm in US, about to start a winny cycle, do i need a script in us? or is a drunken junket to windsor in order?

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by STR8upNow

Can you get NIZORAL in the US at a pharmacy for $10-$15 ??

Like Walgreen's or what?
    Yes. I got mine at target. I use nizoral in conjunction with rogaine. Works good.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If I had to guess, I would say that the dbol is what gave you the thinning of hair, that is one of the symptoms of dbol. IT is a high derivitve of DHT, and is strongly androgenic . However as far as your hair loss I can't help you much, I am one of the lucky ones, I have to much hair. Good note though Freak, I will keep that in mind.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    did not see any hairloss from "Progesterone" converting AS. Nizorall2% works great,

I beleive the loss fom nandrolone based products is that propecia stops the convesrion and leaves more dhn free in the scalp which in turn is more harsh on the hair

peace

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the input bro's!

overhere is offline New Member
    Azelaic Acid is one of the few topical lotions which block type 1 and type 2 5-alpha-reductase (which converts testosterone to DHT, the "hair killer"). Its made from wheat germ, but for some reason you need a prescription. But not to hard to get from a doctor.

BTW, some people have a really bad reaction to the topical spironolactone, be sure to test it in a small area and wait a day to see what happens. I tried it and my scalp nearly melted off. The topical azelaic acid worked well for me with little side effects

As far as the finasteride it works ok but only blocks type one by about 60%.

I would use both the nizoral and azelaic acid (which blocks closer to 90% of type 1 and 2 5-alpha-reductase). Also, minoxidil can help put your hair on life support during your cycle.

best of luck.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey
    what's the awnser to DHN ?

Im 31 propecia stoped my hair loss but zapped my cock( I'd be fuckin and just go limp my girl cried and cried .....thought I Didn't love her anymore or something ) the good news is after you stop taking it the problem goes away.....thank god!! I've been taking Saw palmetto 2000mg a day for a few weeks to block DHT and it 's working well for my prostate ....I can piss like a fire hoze at a 3 alarm Fire .... know sides ....the research I did on propecia revealed that the pharmasutacial companys were looking for a chemical that had the DHT blocking power of Saw Palmetto that they could pattent.....its suposed to take 6 weeks for saw palmetto to work. I've been taking real high doses...and see good results on my prostate ...... fuck it suck to be old at 31.....

anyway I don't know if its helping My Hair or what ......

I want some Info on DHN.......any info would be great

Saw palmetto ( GNC brand Herbal Plus) 500mg capsules cheep

Ecfatcat OLD BUT NOT OUT
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-25-2002 at 11:02 PM.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Topical finasteride can be used topically just like a Spirolactone and Saw Palmetto. Check Google.com for recipes.

I have had great success (minimal hairloss) on my cycles (I have used Winny, Tst, Eq, DECA ). I use a combination of topical Finasteride/Spiro. Its teh shit. Beats ingesting Propecia (Finasteride) any day.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I will be doing a test cyp/EQ/Winny cyc;e coming up, and I have some baldness in my family. What would be best to use for those AAS to prevent the process from starting? Would nizoral 2% be enough?

overhere is offline New Member
    Straight from medline:

In summary, there are two known pathophysiologic pathways that cause Male Pattern Baldness (MPB).
    1) The shortening of the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle
    2) The immune inflammatory response from scalp dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes the miniaturization of the hair follicle.

The first one is is treated with minoxidil.
    The second one is treated with either an anti-androgen, which competes with DHT. Or, a chemical that interrupts the type 1 and type 2, 5-alpha reductase enzymes which cause the testosterone to convert to DHT.

Nizoral is a very mild antiandrogen and exhibits some anti-inflammatory properties. However, any product which you put on your head and wash off will have only the most subtle effects.

If your taking industrial strength steroids and hormones and male pattern baldness is in your genetic profile i would recommend the following during your cycle.

Take the kitchen sink approach while you are using gear.

Get a strong topical anti-androgen: Spiro or Azelaic Acid both are cheap.
    Get a DHT inhibitor like proscar(Finasteride).

Since you cycle is only for 8 weeks (i guess), then it won't cost u much.

good luck

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    hey guys,i have heard that from using AAS,you will only experience hairloss if there is a male pattern of baldness in your family.does this mean that if your FATHERS side of the family has a history of baldness,then u will be affected?

Ok, I just picked up a 120mL bottle of Nizoral: Ketoconazole A 2%. I hope this is the right stuff..? For anyone in Canada who's wondering, it costs about $13 for this size of bottle. It is advertised as an anti-dandruff shampoo, but I see no mention of DHT anywhere on the box. Again, hope I grabbed the right one.

The instruction state that it should be used once or twice a week. Would you guys agree? Or should I be using more often, considering that I'm currently on a cycle of enanthate ?

Thanks..

bump

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    The male pattern baldness gene is carried by females, but usually it doesnt show on females. So females are the carriers and males will be the ones affected by this. For ex. if your granpa on your moms side has this trait, he would pass it on only to the female offspring (your mom), she carries the gene but is not affected, but she would pass it on to her male offspring only, this would be you. So it doesnt have to do anything with your dad, but with your grandpa on your mothers side.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    In mexico you can get propecia by Upjohn for about 25 bones, and the nizoral shampoo for like 2 dollars.

Is Nizoral Ketoconazole A 2% the right stuff?

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Exocet
    Is Nizoral Ketoconazole A 2% the right stuff?
    yes it is It will help you with flakes too if you have any

Ha ha, good to hear Thanks.

How often should it be used? The bottle says 1 - 2 times per week at first, and then once every 1 or 2 weeks after that. Should I be using it every day, seeing as I'm on a test cycle?

bigtime is offline New Member

Re: Damn hairloss, should have listened!!!

Originally posted by bigreb
    I'm just finishing a twelve week cycle(d-bol,cyp,eq,fina & winny), and oh my god did my hair thin! This was my 1st time using fina or eq, so I guess they were the culprits. I guess it doesn't grow back, but I'm getting a script for propecia tommorrow from my doc. Any other advice, I'll listen this time.
    they say the propecia.works very well but only for the crown area of he scalp.....(back part) give it a try it can't hurt. there is always a hair transplant.....bigtime

Thread Information