tryingtogain is offline Member

Best OTC white teeth system?

whats the best over the countery whitning teeth system?

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    those crest white strips seem to be pretty good...i personally use a system i purchase from ebay..i think the retailer is 'sunshine smiles' or something like that...anyway they use 22% carbamide peroxide to whiten..which is a good strength solution to use, most over the counter systems are far weaker...they also sell the mouthpieces to use with it...

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    I Have Heard That The Crest White Strips Work Well, Has Anyone Used Them, And How Long Do You Keep Them On. I Heard They Can Make Your Teeth Real Sensitive If Kept On To Long.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    any tooth whitening product that uses a peroxide gel can make your teeth and gums more sensitive afterwards...but it is temporary, after not using for a couple of days your teeth/gums return to normal...only whiter....the crest whitestrips stay on for half an hour i think...one of the girls i am in school with used them and she got nice results..definitely noticeable results..

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Consumer Reports rated Simply White Night the best whitening product.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    I just take them out and clean them jk

Sunshine smiles is the way to go if you want them really white.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I use the white strips.. but I leave them on for 1 hour at a time... and I only have to use them like once every week or maybe 2... my teeth are white enough to begin with, but Im obsessed!!!!!!

I suggest getting them professionally whitened.. its down to like 250 bucks now a days... cheaper/or about the same price as what you will spend on White strips to keep them white for the rest of your life....

I say that, but I still use white strips becasue Im a poor college student and am saving up enough money this summer to get them professionally done.

Good luck!
    Princess

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, I can tell you from first hand experience..I went to the dentist and had it professionally done about three years ago..They tried to talk me out of it because they said my teeth were already very white, I just didn't see it that way so I had it done..One of the nurses that works in our practice had hers done and she had bough tit off of ebay and done it at home..It was the sunshine smiles product mentioned above..I just ordered 4 syringes of it last month and my teeth are blazing white..I mean light up the room white and I had zero tooth or gum sensitivity..I HIGHLY recommned that product..It was only 22.00 dollars I think also..The end result was much better than when i had it done in the dentist's office..

Doc M

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used PLUS WHITE gel. I also have the crest strips. IMO, the PLUS WHITE gel works the best but if left on for a long time, it leaves your teeth very sensitive. The crest strips work but not as well. The good thing about them is: They are conveniant and you can still talk with them on.

PoPpaPaQ Guest
    crest white strips worked real good for me... after about 2 - 3 weeks you'll notice a huge difference..

Thread Information