Thread: Acne?

T.STEEL is offline Junior Member

Acne?

I am worried about acne for my first cycle of injecting test cyp only. I already get acne pretty bad just normally. Anyone experiment with different acne medications? which product is the best to keep acne away? currently been using the benzoyl peroxide 10% body wash in shower, seems to work decent but not sure if this will do for when on cycle.

eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member
    Accutane is the best acne medication, hands down! It's suppose to be a very powerful drug so just be careful It's done wonders for me when doing a cycle.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO View Post
    Accutane is the best acne medication, hands down! It's suppose to be a very powerful drug so just be careful It's done wonders for me when doing a cycle.
    Good luck!
    I heard that this drug is not good to do on cycle though. Interfers with gains.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i have suffered from acne since early teens, i started a 16week test e cycle 7 weeks ago and so far i'm surprized how little acne i have.
    i have kept my diet super clean, very little sat fat (if i eat a geasy meal thats it for a week or so) eat ur greens every day at least 3 serving a day.(but i'm sure you how to eat propaly as ur thinking about gear)
    get a gd scub and use it twice a day. don't over wash at it will make the acne worse, just splash your face with water a few times during the day to keep the oil from building up. i also use a sulfur face mask once a week which i find really helps dry out the oil (and keeps it that way)

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    When I start shaving my body for contest prep I will always develop acne. I use the same 10% BP solution body wash and that does the trick for me. Ive seen some guys get pretty bad acne on cycle. If you're really prone you may want to look into accutane. Worry more about the acne then a potential loss in muscle gain.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    be prepared for acne on pct. Also diet (on and off) has alot to do with it as you have already found out

jnewton86 is offline Member
    ive used Neutrogena body scrub, or body clear i think its called, did wonders. But i also dont have severe acne so..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    be prepared for acne on pct. Also diet (on and off) has alot to do with it as you have already found out
    Good point!

Flucuating hormones on PCT can aggravate acne.

Drofter is offline New Member
    I use the benzoyl peroxide 10% w/w in an alcoholic gel after showering and tetralysal (lymecycline 400mg) seem to keep them at bay, i got pretty bad on my last cycle but didn't use an AI then once i got on the clomid it calmed down.

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    I had a severe acne problem on my shoulders/back/chest during pct on my last cycle. Never had any problems ever before. I think it was the tren ace.
    I am using a body wash called AcneFree severe, made by University Medical. It is avail over the counter. Get a good back scrub brush...gl

Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    You can use vitamin B5 (pathothenic acid) in large doses,nizoral shampoo,benzoyl peroxide,salystic acid,tea tree oil,dht blocker like "finasteride".
    All the above are for medium acne problems.For severe acne only Accutane works.The cream-gel solutions wont do much depending on eachones condition and how prone to acne he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x View Post
    You can use vitamin B5 (pathothenic acid) in large doses,nizoral shampoo,benzoyl peroxide,salystic acid,tea tree oil,dht blocker like "finasteride".
    All the above are for medium acne problems.For severe acne only Accutane works.The cream-gel solutions wont do much depending on eachones condition and how prone to acne he is.
    Do you know if i could throw in that accutane with post cycle? if it gets really bad.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would watch out with the accutane. i was on it when i was younger and had blood tests done every other week. the sht can mess with your blood lipid levels and screw you up big time if youre on a cycle. jus tbe careful, my .02

Dinosaur is offline Member
    watch out with accutane and roids very potent.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    watch out with accutane and roids very potent.
    When do you think i should take accutane if it got to a point where i needed it? after post cycle?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    when i was using it my doc had me on blood work every month i ve used it for about 4 or 5 months so for sure after pct.
    att: it made my skin very fcken dry my face was peeling off man.

Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Do it after your cycle pct as the majority in here agree on that.
    I know its disturbing [the face acne] but everything got his price..as long as a have the gains and results i want i'm happy.The muscles stay..acne goes away one day ;-)

swifttorres is offline New Member
    i included proviron into my cycle and it reduce the amount of acne

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    haha yea bro thats what an ai helps with on cycle

bigt10 is offline Member
    Use accutane, that shit is extreme.

Look just run that shit with no steroids for a while, it will be like 16-20 weeks of pain ill admit it, your skin gets dry as hell. But once u run that stuff u dont need to worry about getting acne again, especially on your face.

if it comes back youll get it on your ass or your back or something.

Facial acne can really kills someones self confidence.

Accutane is expensive and it can be painful, if you get the blood work youll be fine.

If you plan to keep cycling in the future i would run that stuff once. It rarely comes back ever again. That stuff has a permanent effect on your oil glands.

I also find tanning is very effective.

Accutane wont hurt your gains. In fact dave palumbo wrote an article on it. Infact he pointed out that the anti biotics doctors like to give before they try accutane actually inhibit protein synthesis therefore ruining your gains.

I say try some good creams first, then try tanning once ina while. if they dont work skip the anti biotics and go for accutane.

Also they have a cream version of accutane. accutane is called isotretinoin they have a cream of tretinoin its cheap and u put it on the pimples themsevles. it works really well to.

Man been through this before and known others, try tretinoin cream, they also have tretinoin and a cream with an antibiotic in it which is even stronger. If that fails just try tanning with it. If that is no good get accutane.

Accutane is great u dont need to worry about washing ur face or it coming back again near as bad on cycle. Infact some guys run that stuff and even on cycle it wont come back. It makes ur lips hella dry though thats the worst part and in the winter in the cold it can be brutal, but in my opinoin it does alot better than having to worry about that crap forever i say 16-20 weeks and be done with it for good. Even if u had to run it a second time after a second and a third time it almost NEVER will come back and thats in a worst case scenario.

When u get the blood tests while ur on it they worry about trigclyerides and cholsterol (hdl and ldl)

Just my 2 cents man if u have any more specific questions on it feel free to ask.

But i recommend u get it from a real dermatologist so they do the blood work. DOnt buy online and besides getting it legitimately means its safer and u can use ur medical insurance or plan since that stuff can be expensive.

Thread Information