TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member

Be careful shaving

I just shaved my chest b4 i went out tonight and i accidently cut my nipple, not the liek actual nipple, but the outter part. It bleeds alot and fuckin hurts, so next time u are shaving ur chest, BE CAREFUL!!!

Ouch ouch ouch dammit OUCH!

In the movie Pink Floyd The Wall, I cringe every time I see the scene where he cuts off his nips while shaving his whole body... agggggg!

Just thinking about it feels like I am chewing on foil!

Red

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i have switched to nair

shaving just sucks when you have hair everywhere.

I get a rash sometimes but it usually goes away faster than the problems with shaving.

anyone else switched?

i will be careful if i shave tho. shaving cuts hurt way to much for being so damn small :P

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT USE THOSE PADS THAT YOU RUB AND WAX YOUR HAIR OFF!

My ex convinced me to let her do it, suckered me in by saying it was 'sexy'. So I let her do it and let me tell you, I was in PAIN. PAIN. Don't do it! DOOOOOOON'T!

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    dont ever let u girl friend have u do something becasue she says its "sexy" i've fallen for that wayyyyyy to many times...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    i have switched to nair

shaving just sucks when you have hair everywhere.

I get a rash sometimes but it usually goes away faster than the problems with shaving.

anyone else switched?

i will be careful if i shave tho. shaving cuts hurt way to much for being so damn small :P
    I use Nair but don't get it on your nipples. I did the first time using it and BUUUURNNNNEEED! Hurt like a bitch when my tshirts would rub so I had to put bandands over my nipples.

chinups Guest
    Also watch when u shave your ass, I once slipped and cut my assh%$@...

OUCH!!!!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    [quote chinups]Also watch when u shave your ass, I once slipped and cut my assh%$@...[/quote chinups]
    holy shit that was funny

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    [B]Ouch ouch ouch dammit OUCH!

In the movie Pink Floyd The Wall, I cringe every time I see the scene where he cuts off his nips while shaving his whole body... agggggg!

what a great trip that was! man i wish i grew up in the 60"s.............billy thanks for your picture help ketchup by the way.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Buddah, how do you get your nair off, do you have to use a towel and rub really hard when you use nair? It takes me forever to get that crap off. Some people just use water but I can't beleive that would work. I feel like I am coming out of a battle everytime I use Nair, and I LOST. Man I think it would be easier for me to shave. Anyone have any luck with an electric razor???

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    Buddah, how do you get your nair off, do you have to use a towel and rub really hard when you use nair? It takes me forever to get that crap off. Some people just use water but I can't beleive that would work. I feel like I am coming out of a battle everytime I use Nair, and I LOST. Man I think it would be easier for me to shave. Anyone have any luck with an electric razor???

If you have a lot of hair try trimming it down first then the next day use Nair. I use a wash cloth in the shower and wipe it off and the hair comes right off. I'm not rubbing hard either.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by chinups
    Also watch when u shave your ass, I once slipped and cut my assh%$@...

OUCH!!!!!

Damn bro... That's some personal shit right there....

durbin22 is offline Member
    I nicked my bag last week with electric clippers. Hurt bad and would not stop bleeding.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Shaving is just WAY TOO much hassle! And using Nair or other similar products I hear have too many chemicals and toxins which in the long run aren't too healthy. Your best bet is to just trim it. I use a barbershop trimmer thing, and just trim my whole body (except legs and arms) and it works great. Hair becomes VERY short, about 1/2 a centimeter. And I usually do this about once every 3 weeks. Works good for me

I'm too lazy to even keep my face neatly shaved... I shave my face like twice a week... As for elsewhere my GF owns that and she already told me that there is no way in hell she'd allow me to mow the chest lawn...

Oh well...

Red

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    From my experience using a bunch of different clippers, I'd say the Wahl Peanut clipper cuts closest. The Andis with a 00000 blade does pretty good, too. Cuts the hair down to almost razor level, more like razor close plus 1 or 2 days growth.
    www.shavercentre.com/wahl_peanut.html
    There are better deals around than this, though; sometimes Sally's has 'em for $35.
    www.beautycentury.com has 'em pretty cheap, too . . .
    Durbin, Use the #1 guard on yer bag to keep from nicking . . . yah, barbers are supposed to know these things . . .

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    I used to get it waxed at a salon but the money started adding up that I had to pay... The only reason I liked doing that though was cause the girl that did it was crazy hott... I didn't even have that much hair but I loved her hahaha...

B

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I just use a ravor (mach 3) to shave everything I need. I shave chest, face, errr.. my pride and joy, and my girl shaves my back. If the hair gets too long, I'll use a trimmer to make the hair as short as possible. Usually if you shave once a week, the hair will be short enough to get on the first run. I rarely get razor burn, but someones it can irritate the skin. Trust me, shaved looks a hell of alot better than not shaved -- and the gals agree.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    My baby says NO MORE SHAVING!!! (body hair, that is). She wants it furry, so furry she gets. But I always had a problem with chest. Nair etc worked fine everywhere else, but my chest skin is just too sensitive, and the hair is too coarse and bristly there. Even if I leave a depilatory on until I am on fire, the hair is still stubbornly hanging tough. Plucking, believe it or not, wasn't so bad. I started out doing a square inch or two at a time. When I had covered, over the course of several days, the entire chest, I increased the area I covered with each session until I was actually doing half one day, half the next. My abdomen got the nair treatment. Mostly it is the "cleavage" area that was just impossible to do with a depilatory. Anyway after plucking for a couple of months, the hair follicles seem to sort of give up the game and they don't push the hairs out so diligently any more. When you need a super-smooth finish, just run a mach III over it. The stubble is micro-fine and you can't see or feel anything there for a couple of days.

I tried using an epilator... that is a medieval torture type gizmo that has whirring disks that snatch the hairs out, and not only was it painful as hell but on my chest, where the direction of growth is in all sorts of crazy circles, it was too hard to get the damn hairs pulling with the grain. I got a lot of broken hairs, ingrown hairs, bleeding, etc and it just made a mess of it. It doesn't do too bad on legs etc once you got the heavy stuff taken care of, and it doesn't hurt too bad. But I tell ya, nothing is kinkier than feeling your legs in the shower all slippery as hell after nairing! The girls (we are poly... I have two ol' ladies) used to get quite a kick out of that.

Anyway, good luck. Chest has got to be THE number one problem area for de-hairing. I actually am kind of glad to be letting it go wild again.

Thread Information