OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Stretch mark problem

Heres the thing

I started my test phenyl-prop cycle on friday, it is now tuesday I have down two shots, third one today...
    I have lost aproximately 25lbs over the last year, any stretch mark I may have had on my hips are gone
    Today I look in the mirror I have a matching new red one on each hip

Is it possible to get big enough to get stretch marks in 5 days on phenyl-prop (3-5 day ester), I dont feel that I look much bigger
    And furthermore if its a stretch mark form muscle wouldnt it be on my arms or chest, not on my hips which is usually where fat stretch marks are?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    it may be possible to gain enough water. it really just depends. if roids are the only variable that have change in your life, then it is likely they caused it. otherwise, you were due for new stretch marks anyway, and the roids just happened to coincide with bad timing. anyway, you can get really help to get rid of them with Retin-A. i made a post about the abstract of a study dealing with women and childbirth and stretch marks. do a search for it

dansteelman is offline Member
    Dude, Get used to them brother and wear em with pride. Yes they are nasty, but if you are going to get em, ENJOY em. I got them on my legs and friggin butt (damn squats). They will fade. I'm all excited, i recently started gettin them undr my arms and on the bicep. yay!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I have huge ones under my arms, and biceps. They freak people out. lol. The damn things seem to be spreading out of control though.. new stretch marks aren't forming, but the ones that exist seem to be expanding. Looks kinda bad in a front double biceps pose.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    i have them on my butt and biceps/shoulder. I just bought some mederma lets see if it works :0

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it just bothered me, because I had them lets say freshman year of high school (now a junior in college), and it was from being overweight, now my bf is around 16%, so I should not be getting them in a fat deposit area, especialy since prop does not really aromatize much, but oh well, will taking some nolvadex help if it is water?

Thread Information