OT8268 is offline Associate Member

HELP!! Hair Loss on Prop

Ok I have a bunch of questions on this, so please bear with me

I started taking Testolent Phenyl Prop on Friday and have taken 100mg eod, and in the shower on Monday I began to notice a couple hairs (literally 2-3) on my hands in the shower, the same thing happeend on monday. It is now wednesday and in class while brushing my hair back and forth with my hand I produced about 5 hairs on my paper over the course of the class, I do feel some slight tingling but I do also thing this couuld be my head. This is my first cycle so these are my questions

1. I began taking saw palmetto on tuesday (today is wednesday), when if at all will this take effect? I am taking it twice a day (160mg pill), should I take it more?

2. How much hair could one possibly lose on just one mild cycle like this, I am 21 years old and have NEVER experienced any form of hair loss

3. Is there anywhere I can order proscar without a script? If not is it easy to get perscribed?

4. Is it even possible to notice this effects after 3 days?, my hair has never been this long, usually shaven, maybe this is normal, like a girl brushign her hair gets hair pulled out?

If anyone could pm also so I could have a conversation with someone who has been in this situation that would also be great because I am sure I have more questions
    Last edited by OT8268; 01-15-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    bro, talk to your source where you got the roids from, he might know where to get some finasteride (proscar). Im getting ready for prop + dbols and Im gonna be runnin proscar throughout the entire cycle for fear of my hair falling out, ive already got a receeding hairline I dont want it to get any worse than it has to.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would take more than that the first week - pop them puppies like crazy. Then back down to about 4 a day (2 morning, 2 evening). Some say SP can be just as good as Proscar if you can't get a hold of it... but I will not defend that statement Just second hand info folks...

Warrior. you wouldnt happen to know the dosages for finasteride would ya?

It would depend on the strength of the cycle of course - but 1 mg (1 tablet per day) would be the most productive place to start... he is only running 350mg of Testosterone Propinate per week - so 1 tab per day should be enough... BUMP for vets...

thx bro. gives me a place to start

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by Trianon; 01-16-2003 at 10:09 AM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Check out this:

http://www.dutasteride.org/dutasteri...de_results.htm

.5mg Avodart does better than 5mg proscar and inhinits both types of dht not just 1 like proscar.

Also look at this dht supression graph to compare the two:

http://www.hairsite7.com/m603dutas29...3/00000172.htm

Just some info on the newly approved drug avodart that should have a lot more power than proscar/ propecia.

I have been on it 5 weeks at .5mg dose per day. no side effects, will give it some more time to judge it's power at regrowing hair. Will definitley give a 6 month update.

sp9
    no liver issues here. took 1.25 mg proscar from Aug 1998 to Dec 2002

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    a stardard procedure is to take 1.25mg per every
    500mg of test u do, however finasteride in proscar and propecia eventually will affect ur LIBIDO SYSTEM, which is even worse than decadick,
    no offense bro but unless ur gay then ur fine to go...

Finasteride and that Dutasteride (SP?) work by inhibiting the conversion of testesterone to Dihydrotestesterone correct?

If thats so, what happens to all the unconverted testesterone? Like say im using test prop and some dianabols, and finasteride, would I get better results from the test prop while using finasteride because less would convert to DHT and the stuff that didint convert would go more towards the building of extra mass?

Also you say to use so much for so much test correct? Now how do you know how much test Dbols are spiking in you? I mean if its injectable test its easy to tell, but what about dbols? Id be running 30 mg/ed and 150 mg/eod of test prop. Any suggests on how much finasteride to take?

thx bros.

sp9
    The test increases, I think it was something like 20% with Avodart/Dutasteride (but subjects were still at high normal ranges). Like I said - no side effects for me and I used both the 1.25 mg of proscar for 4 years and .5mg avodart for 5 weeks so far. The side effect numbers are pretty close between the 2 drugs. Some people get really worried about the possibility of side effects, loss of sex drive, and gyno. I think the chances are really low and it has been shown to be reversible if you stop. My sex drive feels like it has gone way up since I switched from proscar to avodart. I guess it is all just a big experiment on myself. Some people that are prone to gyno run armidex while they are using avodart. There is a lot of info on this board: http://www.hairsite.com/o-alpha.htm

Some people think that reducing dht is bad for your strength and size, I just have not seen it, I am lifting heavier than ever, and getting better each week.

I can't answer any of your steroid related questions. Good Luck! Oh and by the way, I was headed to bald quickly when I started on proscar, it halted my hairloss completely. I am hoping with Avodart that I will actually see some regrowth by the 6 month mark.

Warrior, How much do you suggest I take for the first week?

The first 4-5 days I was taking about 12 per day when I thought I might be developing BPH. Now I take 4 per day with Tren /Prop ED. The abdominal swelling went away - but I never confirmed it was ever due to BPH or DHT. But I can tell ya I had no adverse reactions to taking that many.

Warrior did you notice hair falling out before that?

I now use Nizoral 2% and take lots of Saw Palmetto, my Hair for the most part does not tingle, I still notice some hair falling out, but I think that is has subsided

If the tingling subsides does that mean that my hair is doing better?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Bump...does the itching in the head actually mean you are losing hair?

FM

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I noticed on my Test/EQ cycle that my f**kin' head itched hard and my hair was in trouble...I now use Nioxin shampoo and Saw Palmetto...the tingle is still there ever so often but man its soooo much better!!

FmRommel is offline Member
    I hear ya bro...my head itches like a bastard and i should really be worrying about MPB...so I was just wondering if an itchy head ment hair loss....

Doc?

FM

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Don't take this stuff...

can cause birth defects..

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    bro, talk to your source where you got the roids from, he might know where to get some finasteride (proscar). Im getting ready for prop + dbols and Im gonna be runnin proscar throughout the entire cycle for fear of my hair falling out, ive already got a receeding hairline I dont want it to get any worse than it has to.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    trgfhhyuj
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    No.. total falacy!

sp9
    It is true if you are a female. Females are explicitly warned that it is not for them. Taking it as a male does not harm anything, even if you have the drug in your body when you get someone prenant. Minoxidil is the only approved hair loss drug for women at this point.

All true...........

except they have Rogain for women also..........

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    It is true if you are a female. Females are explicitly warned that it is not for them. Taking it as a male does not harm anything, even if you have the drug in your body when you get someone prenant. Minoxidil is the only approved hair loss drug for women at this point.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    All true...........

except they have Rogain for women also..........
    Minoxidil is the drug name for the brand name Rogaine

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

true that..............

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Minoxidil is the drug name for the brand name Rogaine

Rules

RastaDread is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OT8268
    Ok I have a bunch of questions on this, so please bear with me

I started taking Testolent Phenyl Prop on Friday and have taken 100mg eod, and in the shower on Monday I began to notice a couple hairs (literally 2-3) on my hands in the shower, the same thing happeend on monday. It is now wednesday and in class while brushing my hair back and forth with my hand I produced about 5 hairs on my paper over the course of the class, I do feel some slight tingling but I do also thing this couuld be my head. This is my first cycle so these are my questions

1. I began taking saw palmetto on tuesday (today is wednesday), when if at all will this take effect? I am taking it twice a day (160mg pill), should I take it more?

2. How much hair could one possibly lose on just one mild cycle like this, I am 21 years old and have NEVER experienced any form of hair loss

3. Is there anywhere I can order proscar without a script? If not is it easy to get perscribed?

4. Is it even possible to notice this effects after 3 days?, my hair has never been this long, usually shaven, maybe this is normal, like a girl brushign her hair gets hair pulled out?

If anyone could pm also so I could have a conversation with someone who has been in this situation that would also be great because I am sure I have more questions

Bro, I was 21 when my hair started to fall out. Before that I had such a great f*ckin mane it sickens me to think about it. I'm 25 now and I shave my head. If your going to lose your hair, you will eventually lose it. This hairloss business bumrushed me, one year I had hair the next year I was investing in clippers. Not trying to scare you but the best thing to do right now is try to slow it down. After 3 days of using prop it will not directly effect your hairline that quick. You would have lost those strands even if you weren't on gear. If I were you I wouldn't waste $ on stuff like Saw Palmetto, there is no proof it actually works, what it will do is make your pockets lighter. save that $ for the meds approved by the FDA.

Thread Information