Steele is offline Member

Anyone know a good bodyhair removal?

I know posts have touched on the subject, but I want opinions or suggestions from people who have tried or are currently trying a body hair removal product. my ingrown hairs from shaving are nasty.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    ya, i'm not too excited about it, but i'm gonna be doing my first hair removal of everything under my eyebrows over spring break in a couple weeks. I'm thinking about using nair, cuz i don't want to shave, but doesn't really seem like there are that many other options out there.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I am tired of shaving. I tried Epil Stop and that shit stinks and did not work. Nair worked but took off some skin too. Sally Hansen makes a spray on hair remover that works pretty good. Last week on t.v. I saw something that looks like a pen and you run it across say your arm and it takes the hair right off. I ordered it but am still waiting for it. Once I get I will let you know how it works.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    I broke out bad from Nair. I'd stick with the ol' razor bro! Lather up good! Sun tanning and anti-bacterial soap should also help.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Jan Tana. Never had any problems with it and it does smell as bad as Nair.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Go with waxing!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I have been shaving for a few years and tried to get new ways to remove the hair but shaving is the way. I never get in grown hairs and skin looks good too. But i use the same method each and every single time. I shave arms on wed night, and legs thurs night. Those nights i take a bath. Hot ass water, and then shave. The hot water really makes it easy to shave. One weeks time my stubble is pretty small still but i have let it go for another week before and same method works great. Tons of shaving cream , and always lotion after wards. Works for me. I do my chest and stomach with a electric. The only place that one ingrown hair may come periodically is the stomach. But i guess the periodic hair is something that is just part of shaving!!

There is no real easy way.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    nair for men and nads work pretty good. last longer than shaving too

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hehe nads!!

ok serious now, i have the same issue right now, a guy told me to use bikini zone. just got some yesterday so I will let you know. suppose to be made especially for ingrown hairs and skin irriation. tried nair shit burnt my skin a bit and left me sore for a minute. so back to the razor and the bikin zone. If that doesnt work it is waxing next.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Steele is offline Member
    man, whoever invents the perfect hair removal will be a rich man. you would think between all of us we would have it figured out.

i will try your way powerlifter jay. got tend skin and lotion.

thanks brothers!

Thread Information