Thread: Propecia

CaliPump is offline New Member

Propecia

I have been lurking on the site for a few months now but have never registered until now. I noticed the posts about being unable to use Propecia with certain sauces. Well I am only 24 and I am already on propecia and have never juiced so what should I definetly avoid. I would like to cycle but I don't want to go bald to add mass.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    If your worried about going bald , and your obviously predisposed to balding..........don't do gear then bro. Most of gear , if not all will excelerate hair loss. Bald is in go ahead and shave!

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    Stay away from anything that is highly androgenic . And Propecia is only going to help with certain drugs,mainly test.

CaliPump is offline New Member
    thanks for the help, so basically I should stick to using test so that propecia can help a little. Thing is no one on my mothers side is bald and I thought thats where you get your hair form. I often wonder if the massive hair loss just wasn't male pattern baldness and because I have long hair it was just more obvious. I still freaked and used Propecia anyway.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with Ozzy...balding sucks...by the time I finish my cycle I'll definitely have to shave.

A bald head looks better on top of 225 lbs than it does on 160! JMO..

moto

Thread Information