Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

2 months after Clomid and my back and shoulders are still broken out with acne!

wTF, shouldn't i be going back to normal by now? i'm sure my test levels are back up because i train hard in the gym and my strenght is about like it was on my cycle. any suggestions? how long does it normally take yall to get back to normal?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i had to get on antbiotics for my shit to go away... It was severe nodular acne. I was on Minocycline... Worked well and is safer then Acutane
    Last edited by Tankass; 02-19-2003 at 02:10 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have personally never had a problem with acne, cycle, post cycle or anything..But do you shower immediately after you train? I find that it helps prevent acne instead of letting the oil and dirt sit on you for a while before hitting the showers.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    vit b5 i beleive it is?

durbin22 is offline Member
    Go to the derm. When I got off my test cycle last year I broke out for a few months getting worse and worse as time went by. Minocycline did nothing for me but Accutane cleared it up. Good luck.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Hmmm.. I didn't even notice any acne until I started clomid.

JYZZA is offline VET
    Your just gone have to wait it out bro. Get some anti..bacterial soap..Acne is a bitch for me too.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thanks for the replies bros...I mainly want to know why it has gotten worse OFF of my cycle and even AFTER clomid....not so much during...i also feel that my skin was never clearer while on AS....WTF...are my hormones still fucked up? and yes, i always shower in the morning when i wake up and at night after my workout....i also have a back scrubber and scrub my back with phisoderm acne solution 2 times a day every day

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    happens to me too, i look fine on cycle, but after its like 9th grade all over again. sucks bro.

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    happens to me too, i look fine on cycle, but after its like 9th grade all over again. sucks bro.
    so it's more or less "normal" after a cycle?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Hmmm.. I didn't even notice any acne until I started clomid.
    Same thing happened to me , all during my cycle I was fine , but when I stopped that's when I started to notice the zit's....not bad , but they were there after I started clomid.

Got Gear...you were such a cute baby Everytime I see that avatar I lmao

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Clomid is not the reason acne occurs..its the dis-balance of your hormonbes after your cycle that causes the acne bros...even guys who dont use any clomid but nolva instead (or nothing) break out after the cycle..when using deca i never have problems with acne only if i incorporate test in my cycles the acne hits me after and the months following the cycle..

D.W.

durbin22 is offline Member
    My skin was fine during my cycle but after it got bad.

Originally posted by dutch windmill
    Clomid is not the reason acne occurs..its the dis-balance of your hormonbes after your cycle that causes the acne bros...even guys who dont use any clomid but nolva instead (or nothing) break out after the cycle..when using deca i never have problems with acne only if i incorporate test in my cycles the acne hits me after and the months following the cycle..

D.W.
    Dutch, so it is normal to experience acne AFTER a cycle...how long does it typically last? ou think it's main contributing factor is TEST??? I tanned today and yesterday and seems to really be clearing up but who knows how it will be in a few days from now...thanks for the info. bro

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i know it sounds like bullshit but try rubbing alchol. it will dry your skin up and seemed to help me. im not sure if it helps long term.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    So as long as you stay on the cycle you wont get acne?Also as far as hair loss on a cycle,does it grow back?

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush

Dutch, so it is normal to experience acne AFTER a cycle...how long does it typically last? ou think it's main contributing factor is TEST??? I tanned today and yesterday and seems to really be clearing up but who knows how it will be in a few days from now...thanks for the info. bro
    Hi mate!

yes thats my experience bro..and from other people i spoke with..it usually last about 3 months for me...ans most of the time i am back on than againlol..its not a very bad situation though..only a few zits for me..and yes only when i am using test it happens to me...tanning should help a bit bro..like you said

Regards D.W.

Damn...my back is still broken out pretty fucking bad, at least for me...I take showers 2x ED and use Phisoderm scrub on my back.....I hate acne!!!

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    dude iam on test and eq, and iam taking 80mg of accutane
    and my shit still breaks out bad,
    your acne is nothing compared to mine
    mine is disgusting, i cant take my shirt offf in front of gurls
    thats how bad it is. If i did, they woud run away.
    Take doxycycline -- if i spelled that shit right.
    hopefully i only got 3 more weeks of test left
    hopefully accutane will start working better after i stop taking test
    iam half way into my accutane treatment and so far i havent got any results from it because of the roids.

good luck bro

still growin is offline Member
    DON't wash too often! This will aggrevate it more. Wash 2x a day with soaps, no more. Rinse more often if you want. Tanning and chlorine, (like in pools) will help dry oily skin, and kill bacteria. B5 (pantothenic acid) is overated imo. I had the same prob as you bro. Sun, cleanliness, and a trip to the derm. Doxycycline and some creams did me good. The derm is the key!

Thread Information