Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Proactiv acne treatment?

Anyone ever used this shit? Afriend of my girlfriend says he tried everything and the only thing that worked was Proactiv.......any thoughts on this? Oh ya, MOD's can I keep this in the roid forum? I'm a bout to start a cycle and acne will be involved with the AS ....let me repharse that...I'm thinking about stacking Proactiv with Var to counteract acne

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my sister used it

and it didn't do shit.i got her Murad's kit from Sephora and acne all gone.

thnaks pbny, is that sephora.com? i remember your post about it vaguely.....anyone else had any experience with this shit?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    but his sister wasnt on gear, in other words, different reasons for acne. Im startin to break out as well.

BUMP for proactiv info. ......my g/f has 2 friends (one male and one female) that could not get rid of acne until they tried this shit...i have seen numerous infomercials on it........someone?

these are the 2 links she sent me in an e-mail:

http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=GHPZZ01H

http://www.proactiv.com/

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the stuff, for me it clears up everything, i only have mild acne, but when i am on a cycle, it is like connect the dots on my back. When you order it it comes in a three piece kit, but they have many other products, [ back scub, sunscreen, etc]. I would always see the commercials late night on t.v. with those people who act like they are high on some good shit, saying it saved there life and all that non sense... Well it did not save my life but it helped with my ace..just my 2 cents.. later

Originally posted by kman
    I love the stuff, for me it clears up everything, i only have mild acne, but when i am on a cycle, it is like connect the dots on my back. When you order it it comes in a three piece kit, but they have many other products, [ back scub, sunscreen, etc]. I would always see the commercials late night on t.v. with those people who act like they are high on some good shit, saying it saved there life and all that non sense... Well it did not save my life but it helped with my ace..just my 2 cents.. later

is it really high maitenance? what i mean by this is there are 3 different applications and i assume they are all to be done sequentially, at one setting? how many times per day?

Well, I just placed an order with Proactiv and it should be here in 5-7 days. I will definitely keep you bros updated.....hope this shit works

yea there are three steps.. real easy to do the first step is just like washing your face with the cleanser, 2nd you put on a toner, may sting a little, then through on the repairing lotion, like 3 min. later.. and you should see results after a couple of times. I use it 4 times a day,every time i shower and don't feel like it is high maitence at all. keep us posted on how you like it, but like anything else some people may like it and others will hate it, so let me know how it works out for you bro.....

thanks for the info. kman...what is the recommended dosage per day? 2 x per day? they only give you a 2 months supply every 60 days.......does it last long applying it 4 x per day?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    it didnt help at all. accutane is the only thing i found that really knocked it out. you can order from europe as long as you only get a 3 month supply. just dont take with any orals. horror on the liver while on anadrol .

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i was having trouble with back and shoulder acne. I tried most OTC meds with no luck. I found a site that would sell differin gel without a scrip. and it seems to be working. Just thought i'd let u bros know...

OG

I think the recomended dose is 3 x daily, but i am not sure, 1 order last me about 3 weeks..

durbin22 is offline Member
    I think it depends on the person. I tried it years ago and it didn't work for me. If your acne prone then it probably won't touch the acne. I was acne prone and used Minocycline and Differin after a cycle and the acne continued to get worse. Thank god for Accutane.

well, I've been on Proactiv for a month or so...so far it's pretty good, but not like those damn commercials

Thread Information