Thread: acne question.

sober is offline New Member

acne question.

i havent cycled since last fall..i broke out bad on my back, chest, and jawline. the acne and scars have cleared up on my face and jaw, but i still have raised scars on my chest... has anyone ever experienced this? i mean i thought i would cleared out by now. i wont start another one until this is cleared up. damn deca did this shit. any ideas? thanks

roch is offline Member
    have you tried retin-a for the acne and scars? it works wonders adn a dermatoligist can prescribe it for you.

retin A worked for my face. but i currently have no medical coverage.

roch is offline Member
    umm, you can try ordering some, but that might be alittle more difficult now that we are at war. then again its only retin-a and won't show up on any controlled substance lists. give it a shot.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    So many guys complain about acne but I wonder how many are taking care of their skin. Most guys I know do not even use facial soap. Are you using Neutrogena soap 2x a day? What kind of lotion are you using? Are you scrubbing your back? Are you showering ASAP after a workout?

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Ultimatefighter...maybe I'm just strange, but I don't have any acne to speak of, never have...except when I wash my face. As long as I take a shower everyday, and don't put any chemicals or soap on my face, I'm fine...but the min I use anything to "clean" my face...I break out. Maybe I just have strange skin.

Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    So many guys complain about acne but I wonder how many are taking care of their skin. Most guys I know do not even use facial soap. Are you using Neutrogena soap 2x a day? What kind of lotion are you using? Are you scrubbing your back? Are you showering ASAP after a workout?
    im using cetaphil non cosmetic cleaner for my face, and cetaphil UV moisturizer for after cleaning. i know how to take care of my skin, ive been battling it since highschool. im using neutrogena body scrub w/ a loofa scrubber. this wave of acne came after my last cycle which included QV deca . and the acne is healed up, its just the scars are somewhat raised? b5 didnt do jack, retin A actually worked, but dried me up and turned me blotchy red, DL accutane worked good, but my dosage wasnt high enough. im gonna try jogging shirtless, to get some sun in. thanks for your responses.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok hear is my story. I had the same prob but what I did is use b5 and started to wash my face with a sensitive based facial wash 2x's per day and use clear pore treatment daily. Also i noticed when i was holding water from the AS I got acne worse on my back and shoulders. So i upped my dosages on proviron daily and what do you know!! Shit is clearing up like a magic spell. shoulders are not breaking out face is fine and back/chest has no acne. Oh also tanning has helped also with tightning up my skin. Hope this helps some or maybe gives you some kind of idea.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    peoples skin is different. IF you are only breaking out when you wash your face then you are lucky. It probably is drying your face out and then your body is producing more oil so therefore it breaks out. Cetaphil is the best- but its not the best for acne imo.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by CutUp
    but the min I use anything to "clean" my face...I break out. Maybe I just have strange skin.
    Nothing breaks me out like Oxy Pads.....if I use one at night and I will wake up looking like the elephant man!!!

Thread Information