tryingtogain is offline Member

were can i get the wax stuff to get hair off my chest?

were can i get the wax stuff to get hair off my chest? would walmart sell it? does it come with wax and some tape to peal off the hair off your chest i dont get it

snowman is offline Senior Member
    walmart, by the makeup, for woman

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    dude I use Sally Henson's hair remover and it works very well for my hairy arse... I apply wait about 3-4 mintues then take a warm rag and wipe off. and trust me, I have alot of hair and it is thick. It is gentler on the skin than Nair IMO. Doesn't burn, as much. I get it at Wal mart for some 5 bucks a bottle.. Bottle will usually last my hairy azz about 2-3 weeks, using it twice a week.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I think you should go into wal mart and ask the most manlyest homophobic guy that is working where the brazzilian wax kits are for getting rid of the rectum hair. When he has a disgusted look on his face bitch slap the fker right through the fkin aisle and proceed by sueing the corporation for mental anguish from the s.o.b making fun of you

that's just what i would do but i like bitch slapping people

tryingtogain is offline Member
    hope they wont think im gay when i buy the stuff at the store i just dont like chest hair cant see muscles as well and stuff i like it smooth

justme is offline Associate Member
    I walked into a London drugs a few years ago because they were selling sally hansen hair remover for 3 bucks a bottle (so it was on sale) took the last 5 bottles up to the till to pay. The lady at the till tried to embarrass me about it, like "well I will have to do a price check" I said not a problem go a head, the line behind me started to snicker a bit. Then to turn the tables on her as she was trying to embarrass me I talked about how well it worked under my arms and in my pubic areas.....
    She went beat red and rang me through with out another word. was great.

now I use the braun plucker for my hair removal, no chemical burns and it lasts about 3 - 4 weeks before regrowth

Thread Information