OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Ok, What a Mistake...

Ok bros, well lastnight i was trimming the short hairs around the'ol johnson area and i decided to shave down my chest hairs. Not completly shaved just trim them a bit. Well, what a mistake that was! How do u guys do it? Today it feels like im getting stuck with a 1000 pins and its bugging the heck out of me....Just thought id share..

OG

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    baby powder or lotion...gotta keep the area moisturized and dry! sounds like a contridiction, buuut seriously...when ya get outta the shower, dry off, baby powder the shit outta ya chest.

next day, get outta the shower, lotion..

alternate...works well!

K'Fit

I shave arms, legs, chest, stomach.

what sucks is when you get like hot as hell...and ya skin gets that crawling thing..like when you've been in a really really hot shower...and your skin is super dry...shit is 10 times worse than what you have now...

K'Fit

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, I am a hairy bastard so I feel your pain. I only trim my chest, arm, leg hair. I use a 1/4 blade on a pair of clippers. It comes out really good and looks much more natural than shaving. Plus no scratch. But I do shave my back, well have mom, or ex-girl do it. No back hair looks good even trimmed. haha.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    thxs KunipshunFit i'll try that!

OG

Rich8888 is offline Member
    OG bro...can you say puss--eee Rub a little vinegar on it. You still my dawg.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Just like with everything else the itchy feeling goes away after a couple of shaves.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rich8888
    LOL,

Pain

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    i am never going to shave my dong again, i had some real bad itchines down there! It was itching for a week or even more. I think I hsouldve gotten baby powder, my boy recommended me some shit, but all of the sudden the itchines stopped. oh the horror i went thorugh!

i t ried to shave my ass once, but only shaved my one cheek, the right one, i coul;dnt work on the left one...what a fucking bummer.

roch is offline Member

couldn't resist

Originally posted by tolinka

i t ried to shave my ass once, but only shaved my one cheek, the right one, i coul;dnt work on the left one...what a fucking bummer.
    so you did it half assed?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by tolinka
    i am never going to shave my dong again, i had some real bad itchines down there! It was itching for a week or even more. I think I hsouldve gotten baby powder, my boy recommended me some shit, but all of the sudden the itchines stopped. oh the horror i went thorugh!

are you sure it wasnt crabs?

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    I still can't figure out the shaving routine. I occasionally do my abs and chest and it does get way itchy, red, bumpy, etc. Anyone here tried Nair-ing it?

nair works fine boro. just test it out somewhere hidden first or else you could look like a burn victim for a week or so.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I usually shave, and It comes out real smooth. Sometimes I get the razer burn....and when it grows back there is allways the stubble.
    I have been letting it grow now untill it gets .25 inch. Then I am going to a cosmitolision school, and have it waxed. I will be embarassed but what do ya do. I had this girl takeing my cloths of the other day, and she was like you shave? Why? She said to get waxed, she said it is erotic.. Like it makes her all horny to get waxed.. Well what ever get ya going i said.

peam is offline Suspended
    why can't any of you guys figure out how to shave? ::sigh:: stupid boys

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOLOLOLOL
    Did the same thing this AM
    I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow bro!
    J

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    og u trying to get rid of those crabbs bro ???

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Big traps - you ever get waxed. I tried this saturday for the 1st time. Now I am hairy as hell. And well my back hair was "long". It hurt so bad. I don't mind pain but on one pull my girl ripped it and out came some blood. I have a little patch of scab on my back where it looks like I got road rash. I used a mach3 on my chest/stomach. I think it might hurt less with the hair at .25inch, cuz my lower back was alot shorter, plus it might have something to do with your type of hair. I have dark coarse hair that is really thick. That shit don't want to leave my body for nothing.

peam is offline Suspended
    I think you're supposed to trim your hair before you wax it.... I can imagine it would be much more painful with really long hair... but if it's too short it won't work. So who knows?!

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rich8888

Decoder is offline Banned
    Once you shave all the time , your skin gets a little rough and you don't get that problem i been shaving my arms chest etc.. since i was 16 im 22 now.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Bumpity Bumpity Boooo!

Well guess what I did today .. Well they call it sugaring. It is like waxing, only they do not heat up the waxy stuff. I had my back, chest shoulders, and abs done.. Yes it hurt...But it was real embarrasing at first.
    I went to a cosmitoligy school. So I had 3 different girls in their lower 20's doing the damn thing to me
    Not to mention I was sprawled out on this table in a big room while everyone else who works there kept comming in and out. I got used to it though....Finally after 2 hours and they were finishing up, one girl asked" so are you a Body Builder".....That made the whole thing worth it
    Cost $12 an hour......so I paid $24 plus Tip...(But I did not just give them the tip, I gave them the whole damn thing)

Originally posted by bigtraps
    Bumpity Bumpity Boooo!

Well guess what I did today .. Well they call it sugaring. It is like waxing, only they do not heat up the waxy stuff. I had my back, chest shoulders, and abs done.. Yes it hurt...But it was real embarrasing at first.
    I went to a cosmitoligy school. So I had 3 different girls in their lower 20's doing the damn thing to me
    Not to mention I was sprawled out on this table in a big room while everyone else who works there kept comming in and out. I got used to it though....Finally after 2 hours and they were finishing up, one girl asked" so are you a Body Builder".....That made the whole thing worth it
    Cost $12 an hour......so I paid $24 plus Tip...(But I did not just give them the tip, I gave them the whole damn thing)
    if they have to ask, youre not a bodybuilder

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Decoder
    Once you shave all the time , your skin gets a little rough and you don't get that problem i been shaving my arms chest etc.. since i was 16 im 22 now.
    How often do you shave those parts?

tolinka is offline Senior Member

Re: couldn't resist

Originally posted by roch

so you did it half assed?
    yeah i had one cheek all shaved and the other one hairy...its was kinda odd, especially if someone so me naked, thank god i'm single for that, but on the other hand maybe a gf would help me to shave the left cheek

Originally posted by monstercojones1

if they have to ask, youre not a bodybuilder

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: Ok, What a Mistake...

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Ok bros, well lastnight i was trimming the short hairs around the'ol johnson area and i decided to shave down my chest hairs. Not completly shaved just trim them a bit. Well, what a mistake that was! How do u guys do it? Today it feels like im getting stuck with a 1000 pins and its bugging the heck out of me....Just thought id share..

OG
    LOL alright OG, i feel a bit responsible here,lol...ummmm.i guess it doesnt work the same on everyone,i mean i dont have all that much hair on my chest bro so i dont have to shave more than twice/wk.never tried shaving the sack though

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    well i have to admit, although I havent shaved in a while, there is no feeling like 2 freshly shaved bodies (and I mean totally shaved) entangled with lust. once youve tried it, you think...OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!

Anyway, i just bought a home electrolysis kit and will try it out soon. Ill let you guys know how it works.

Originally posted by jeffylyte
    well i have to admit, although I havent shaved in a while, there is no feeling like 2 freshly shaved bodies (and I mean totally shaved) entangled with lust. once youve tried it, you think...OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!

Anyway, i just bought a home electrolysis kit and will try it out soon. Ill let you guys know how it works.
    Wait are those the machines that get rid of hair permanently? Using laser or something?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I shave about once a week sometimes twice if we're going anyplace special.

Thread Information