Thread: hair removing

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

hair removing

well today i was shaving my legs it took me about 1 hour to finish and i cuted my legs 3 times...so what do u do guys to remove the hair on the legs ..chest is so easy but legs are nasty

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Well I use nair on my arms and legs it is so much easier than shaving and the hair stays away a little bit longer but I might try waxing my legs.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    isnt there a spray that you just put on and leave on for a few mintues and then wipe off.saw it on tv.
    you prolly wanna look for answers in the competitive bodybuilding Q&A

samoth is offline Member
    If you can, just take clippers to them. Takes me about 10 minutes for the lower body with them.
    I don't go for a 'clean shave' on my legs for the reason that it takes far too long! Perhaps experience might yield results as well.

biggnik56 is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT WAX!!!! It hurts like an "M-FER" i tried it and OMG it sux sooo much. it's easier to just shave. and all the sprays/lotions and shit work, kinda...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Nair works like a champ. Rub it on...leave it for 5-8 minutes, then rub off with a rag. Wipe once, then througouly rinse all lotion and hair off before wiping again, that's the whole key with nair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Wun
    isnt there a spray that you just put on and leave on for a few mintues and then wipe off.saw it on tv.
    you prolly wanna look for answers in the competitive bodybuilding Q&A
    Nair makes a roll-on formula especially designed for men. You can get it at almost any drug store. Its a little expensive though.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    Nair's makes a real nasty mess cuz it melts the hair, but it's better than cutting yourself with a razor. Also, if you use Nair it wont itch as much when the hair starts to grow back.

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    I beg to differ about the nair makin u less itchy when hair grows back. Ive used nair before on mylegs and it made em itch like crazy when the hair grows back and now that i just shave them they itch far less than they did before...maybe im just used to the shaving idk but yeah it takes way to long to shave your legs!

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    If you can, just take clippers to them. Takes me about 10 minutes for the lower body with them.
    I don't go for a 'clean shave' on my legs for the reason that it takes far too long! Perhaps experience might yield results as well.
    That is the way to go. Looks like you shave without the pain in the azz of shaving. Won't get stubble, no ingrown hairs, takes half the time.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    If you want a clean shave, just use a razor with shaving cream and plenty of water in the shower. (don't try shaving over the edge of a sink or tube, not enough water). After a while you will get the hang of it. You see teenage girls saving for the first few times and they always cut themselves but people that have been doing it for years very rarely ever cut themselves and get it done in a couple minutes. Its quick and easy once you get the hang of it... I just use regular soap & water now but shaving cream is easiest when learning.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I hate shaving, such bullsh.it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I hate shaving, such bullsh.it.

Agreed !

<<LMO>>

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    if you do wax, take your time and only do small spots at a time. If you do like the salons and do big strips, it will hurt like a mfer. once you do it though you can use an electric shaver to keep em smooth..if thats your thang.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    well today i was shaving my legs it took me about 1 hour to finish and i cuted my legs 3 times...so what do u do guys to remove the hair on the legs ..chest is so easy but legs are nasty
    oh man let me be the first to say how happy I am to see that malitia guy has been banned, it's words like "cuted"? and posts about terrorism that made this possible and I thank all who have cotributed to the banning of this clown.

blueoval355 is offline New Member

laser hair removal

i had laser on my chest and arms and started a cycleof tren -cyp and it counteracts the laser what can i take that doesnt cause hair growth on the body.winny?anavar ?deca ?primo? other than that laser works great but what can i take?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    You have to move a razor from bottom to top. Do not move it from side to side. This is advice from my GF:-)

Thread Information