Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

seeing the dermotologist

I have some acne on my chest and shoulders and I just put in an appointment to a dermotologist today. Do they check liver values and blood pressure there? If so, how do I explain elevated BP and messed up liver values to them? Also, I have some bruising on my bi's from synthol injects... I don't know how I will explain that one.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    no they don't check shit... they just look at your acne

tell them you take creatine

my dermatologist seemed to be persistant about the acne causing effects of creatine, LOL

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    haha, damn that creatine! lol. Thanks bro, I thought that they wouldn't check anything, I just thought I remembered hearing that they checked liver values if they plan to prescribe accutane. I'll just not worry about it.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    haha, damn that <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ! lol. Thanks bro, I thought that they wouldn't check anything, I just thought I remembered hearing that they checked liver values if they plan to prescribe accutane. I'll just not worry about it.
    hmm they might check liver values if they are perscribing you accutane...

i decided not to take accutane so he never checked me...

i got some topical cream called "tazorac (taxatarone topical cream .05%)... this stuff works amazing, zits are gone in 1-2 days... very itchy though... but no side effects

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I had to go to a separate place to get my bloodwork done. every hospital/clinic is able to take your blood. You should be able to walk right in, fill out some paper work, and get it done...al within an hour. At least thats how it was in my situation. I am currently on Accutane.

Thread Information