Lil'Italy is offline New Member

Spironolactone Topical/ Where is it?

I am planning in a month to start on AAS again. The way I do it is 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. I consulted a physician and he explained the techniques he use for test therapy and said it was a good rule of thumb to use. So I plan on taking 30mgs/day of Pegasus Anavar for first 4 weeks, and 350 mgs/week of Pegasus Primo. And for the whole 8 weeks about 250 mgs/week of test cyp. I also have plenty of HCG and novaldex. I want to use deca but I am on propecia. So I am thinking of 400 mgs/week of QV EQ. I searched the board high and low and the consensus I get is that propecia only aids in preventing hair-loss for tests. DHT derivitaves such as primo and winny are not affected by propeica. I also read that the use of Spironolactone topical will help against the affects of primo and anavar. My question is will Spiro help with EQ, and where the hell can I find Spironolactone topical solutions. I have no problem finding the tablets, but I can find the topical solution. Also I am predisposed to hairloss but the propecia stopped the thinning, what can I do to Stimulate hair re-growth. Anyones help would be much appreciated.

P.S. I did use the proecia with deca and lost more hair. I am stupid for not listening to other, I thought it was a myth. Since I stop taking deca can I expect what I lost to come back . Should I double up on doses of Propecia?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I'll give you a bump....

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    There are some good questions here that I wouldn't mind hearing people's answers, bump

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    bump

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Thread Information