Slypknot is offline Member

When does acne usually hit you guys?

I'm coming to a close with a 12 week run of Deca @400mg/Sust@500mg. Currently 2 weeks after last shot (taking Winny@50mg ED until 3rd week when I begin clomid therapy).

Just curious - when do you bro's usually get hit with the nasty acne? I haven't had a single zit throughout this entire cycle and kinda dreading when I take clomid incase that's when the acne will flair up. I'm actually kinda surprised since my skin is normally oily even without the AS...but while on cycle I was using face wash on face/neck/back twice a day just incase, seems to have worked...?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Post cycle therapy and there after for a while. Hormone inbalace like a mo-fo

NICE.... I'm so happy...

Was hopin I had somehow escaped the nastiness... poop.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Yup, I swear every time I took a clomid tab another zit popped up.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    got some on my back after the first week of clomid.

So, and I know I'm probably beggin for a flame here, what is the result if you DON'T take clomid? (other than shrinking like a little girl) Do you avoid this zit festival?

OR - is there any difference with substituting Nolva for clomid?

I know, I'm being anal here, but have really enjoyed not having any zits during this cycle and would love to keep it that way... depending on the cost of course (would rather keep my gains and suffer a few weeks of whiteheads than the alternative)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't avoid clomid. Best advise I can give is
    1. 2 showers a day
    2. Loupha sponge scrub
    3. Foaming cleanser after scrubbing with regualr soap in botha showers
    4. The place I Pm'd you a few minutes ago-Get some Accutane Gel when you make your other order and use it. It worked wonders on my acne

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    definently post cycle

acne sorta declined at the start of cycle, slowly got little worse toward end of cycle, then got real bad post cycle...

this product works wonders for my acne, but requires RX:

Tazorac (tazarotene topical gel 0.05%)

tanning also helps too, but don't go overboard with the tanning

Alright - no way to avoid... gotchya. Guess it's better to be mentally prep'd for this type of nasty onslaught. Time to stop wearing white t-shirts to the gym I guess

Thx everyone - I'll pickup some gel "just incase" <crossing fingers as I get ready to chomp on some clomid>

Originally posted by Slypknot
    Alright - no way to avoid... gotchya. Guess it's better to be mentally prep'd for this type of nasty onslaught. Time to stop wearing white t-shirts to the gym I guess

Thx everyone - I'll pickup some gel "just incase" <crossing fingers as I get ready to chomp on some clomid>
    hell i still wore wife beaters to the gym, i didn't give a damn what other people thought

just get a tan and u can't really tell u have acne

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    Do you guys get any in the face or is it mainly in the back and how concetrated is it.

Derek

Originally posted by Derek19yrs
    Hey,
    Do you guys get any in the face or is it mainly in the back and how concetrated is it.

Derek
    i didn't get shit on my face... mainly my back...

and for me it only appeared on places i could reach... usually you have the tendency to pick at it or pop them, but that makes it worse... thats probably one reason why mine got kind of bad

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i got it on my face and back and its so bad since the first clomide pill

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    My acne starts about 5 weeks into the cycle and lasts until about 8 weeks after the cycle is done. Only in wierd places though like back and arms and even one or two on my legs, almost never on my face. But I guess thats a good thing, better somewhere that is usually covered up.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I started taking doxycycline pills (script required) in my 4th week of a cycle when acne appeared on my face a bit. I also shower twice a day and still got acne on my shoulders/chest/back toward the end of the cycle. This shit helped a lot though. PM if you want more info on it.

David B. is offline Member
    I just started getting lots of it on my back, chest, stomach, and upper arms, I'm in week 12 of a 15-week cycle of enan/deca /proviron .

--dnb

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    for me its totally gross
    i got a least 50+ zits on my sholders, pecs and back. some on my arms too...

i cant wear i wife beater at the gym, cauz no one want to go to the bench press right after me ...

seriously i think testosterone cause the worst case of acne

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I had relatively clear skin throughout both of my cycles, but when that clomid starts....acne begins...and has stayed with me oh, about 5 months now .....my last cycle ended in late dec. 2002....i blame the enanthate and tren .....my first cycle was sust/eq/winny, and the post cycle acne was nothing compared to now

When I woke up this morning, I saw that the Acne Fairy had come in my sleep. Man, my stomach, upper arms, and back have HUNDREDS of spots! Seems to be in all the areas where my shirt was sticking to me while I was sweating like a pig during Friday's workout. Great, I'm 46 years old and I've got more zits now than I ever had as an adolescent. I hope this doesn't mean I'm in for another spurt of new body hair growth.

At least none of it is in areas that show when I'm dressed...

Oh, I'm in week 11 of an enan/deca /proviron cycle, which will wrap up with five weeks of winny. Haven't started the winny yet.

--dnb

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by David B.
    When I woke up this morning, I saw that the Acne Fairy had come in my sleep. Man, my stomach, upper arms, and back have HUNDREDS of spots! Seems to be in all the areas where my shirt was sticking to me while I was sweating like a pig during Friday's workout. Great, I'm 46 years old and I've got more zits now than I ever had as an adolescent. I hope this doesn't mean I'm in for another spurt of new body hair growth.

At least none of it is in areas that show when I'm dressed...

Oh, I'm in week 11 of an enan/deca /proviron cycle, which will wrap up with five weeks of winny. Haven't started the winny yet.

--dnb
    hey bro, you should consider accutane....i will hopefully get a script this week....i am thinking about doing a "Big Rush's Accutane Journal" thread just to help others who are considering its use

mazika is offline Associate Member
    i wok eup with zits the second morning after my injection, with like 30 pimples right away, guess im just unlucky, took 1 year for them to go away again

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    well guys i can honestly say i have never had any zits and have never used any kind of anti e guess i am one of the lucky ones.

its never over till its over

Originally posted by Big Rush

hey bro, you should consider accutane....i will hopefully get a script this week....i am thinking about doing a "Big Rush's Accutane Journal" thread just to help others who are considering its use
    Well, one day later they don't look quite so scary. No new eruptions since then. These are all just red bumps, no whiteheads. So maybe it's not a trend after all.

How pricey is accutane? Any sides? Any issues for middle-aged adults?

--dnb

Well I hope I'm one of the lucky ones here... I've had like zero acne so far and pray it'll stay that way. I start the ole clomid tomorrow along with anti-bacterial soap, back scrubs, exfoliating stuff, facial cleansers, stridex pads and some anti-acne gel on the way from the ole border....hahaha, if acne shows its ugly head I'LL BE READY WITH ANTI-A'S!

Originally posted by Slypknot
    Well I hope I'm one of the lucky ones here...
    Good luck!

--dnb

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    for those with serious problems, accutane is extremely effective, but there are side effects with it....there's always a cost to everything...I also find, to those posts about test being the worst for acne, is that the cleaner the juice the less acne. I had a few bottles of enth from the local pharmacy, human grade stuff. So pure and clean, no pain, no acne, only nice gains. Then I popped in some dirty test, and bamm, acne, and pain around the injection site (plus a lump the size of a tennis ball) ...I think the cleaner it is, the better.. We need more labs producing higher grade stuff.

Thread Information