Thread: accutane

snooop is offline New Member

accutane

k i jus started accutane 3 dayz ago at 40mg per day..how long does it take for it usally to start workin at its best..yes i know its diff for some people but if and when did other people that have used it noticed it workin?? also if u are using it should u stay away from tannin beds??

thx bros

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    for me there was a difference after a month, huge difference after 2 months, and model skin at 3-4 months

for month or two i shed skin worse then a snake from my face.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you'll know when..

as soon as you feel the suicidal tendecies come on about a week later you'll probably have slit your wrists(thats' when you know it's working) but hey, you'll have clear skin in your casket,hahaha. just playing playa

snooop is offline New Member
    LOL thx for the warning

durbin22 is offline Member
    I have been on 80mg/day for about a month now. My skin has really dried out and my lips are chapped. I went from having really oily skin to virtually no oil. I did have an initial breakout around week 2-3 but nothing too bad. Get a good moisturizer and some chapstick because your skin is going to shed like never before.
    Last edited by durbin22; 10-10-2002 at 10:52 AM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I was on accutane for 6 months @ 70mg ed. For the first two weeks it kinda got worse but then after that it was as said above "model skin" I love the shit. My lips never chapped or nothing, just my skin got a little dry from time to time. I'd recommend it to anyone

Grant is offline Member
    it hurts your spine like hell but keep drinking plenty of water, your liver needs it and so does your skin

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i am a huge advocate of accutane. Yes it did cause depression in myself for a few weeks, but after that its smooth sailing. I used 40 mg a day until it was under control then switched to 20 mg a day to keep it going. also tanning 3x a week wasn't a bad idea for me either... hope it helps!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i popped it for 6 months, loved the stuff, but i found it made me overall catabolic. I felt kinda weak and tired, got sore hips. once off it i was like wow i feel great, and did a huge cycle with only a couple hints of ance!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I too also went tanning from time to time, they recommend no exposure to UV light, but depending on your skin type is does not matter too much.

chevy44 is offline Member
    well i am in my last month of accutane, and am just starting to see the AMAZING results. you have to be patient and wait, its different from person to person but most of the kids i know that have taken it did not see results until the end of their therapy (last months)! but dont u fret it will work and u will be satisfied! and by the way, dont forget to moisturizelike crazy.......everywhere! in the shower use dove, cetaphil or lever 2000, and post shower lotion up! otherwise u MIGHT get this rash like blochiness on ur body that itch's like crazy and dont seem to tan, so u look like a leopard! accutane.......u got to love it

Thread Information