Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MT2 Experience

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Did ur spots fade at all? Did they come back with 2nd run?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    They did fade a bit. i just restarted so nothing yet.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I bought too much to throw…..what did you do to the dark spots…your own surgery???
    I see... Yes, I used a slin pin to poke the dots with as many tiny incisions as I could. It was fairly painless and easy. You don't have to go any deeper than the epidermis. Then, when you have the pricking part complete, you saturate a small piece of cotton ball or pad in apple cider vinegar and band aid it over your spot. I did this in the evening and left it on overnight. I pricked once, but applied the apple cider vinegar band aid every night for 4-5 nights total. After, the spot should dry and scab up and when it comes off, you'll have a some hyperpigmentation where the spot was, but it will slowly fade away to your normal skin tone. Things that helped to fade my hyperpigmentation were AHA cream, retinol serums, and topical tretinoin.
    Stosh_112 likes this.

^^The above is a perma-fix to the dark spots you accumulate, and it works on moles too.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones
    I see... Yes, I used a slin pin to poke the dots with as many tiny incisions as I could. It was fairly painless and easy. You don't have to go any deeper than the epidermis. Then, when you have the pricking part complete, you saturate a small piece of cotton ball or pad in apple cider vinegar and band aid it over your spot. I did this in the evening and left it on overnight. I pricked once, but applied the apple cider vinegar band aid every night for 4-5 nights total. After, the spot should dry and scab up and when it comes off, you'll have a some hyperpigmentation where the spot was, but it will slowly fade away to your normal skin tone. Things that helped to fade my hyperpigmentation were AHA cream, retinol serums, and topical tretinoin.
    Big thanks for the share.

A laser technician said she removed all her moles with the laser. Put some kind of gel on them and zapped with the laser. She doesn't have a single mole.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Big thanks for the share.

A laser technician said she removed all her moles with the laser. Put some kind of gel on them and zapped with the laser. She doesn't have a single mole.
    No probs. And yeah laser works too if you want to fork up the cash. It's actually not too bad though from what I remember. I got quoted like $250 for an all over body clean-up. Only bad part about that is the potential for walking around looking like a cheetah while they heal, vs picking your targets with the technique I shared.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones
    No probs. And yeah laser works too if you want to fork up the cash. It's actually not too bad though from what I remember. I got quoted like $250 for an all over body clean-up. Only bad part about that is the potential for walking around looking like a cheetah while they heal, vs picking your targets with the technique I shared.
    Never thought to get a quote to remove my miles. 250 seems like a deal !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    Been using for week and half and those dark spots are back on my face already. I am pinning every 2 days and tanning EOD. I am noticeably darker. My stomach is very dark. This stuff is amazing. Ppl asked me if I just returned from vacation.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Been using for week and half and those dark spots are back on my face already. I am pinning every 2 days and tanning EOD. I am noticeably darker. My stomach is very dark. This stuff is amazing. Ppl asked me if I just returned from vacation.
    How much are you taking? Any sexual changes? I had the wife on it for sexual use only. All we noticed was increased sensitivity. Upped the dose and made her feel nauseas all day lol. So discontinued, wasn't on it long enough to get tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    How much are you taking? Any sexual changes? I had the wife on it for sexual use only. All we noticed was increased sensitivity. Upped the dose and made her feel nauseas all day lol. So discontinued, wasn't on it long enough to get tan.
    Kinda embarrassed to admit I didn't understand the dosage so I just used 2cc. I can't remember the strength I ordered and no markings on vial.

I am well into a var cycle so clit already sensitive. I did not experience weight loss or increased sensitivity the first time I did MT2.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Kinda embarrassed to admit I didn't understand the dosage so I just used 2cc. I can't remember the strength I ordered and no markings on vial. I am well into a var cycle so clit already sensitive. I did not experience weight loss or increased sensitivity the first time I did MT2.
    No nausea at that dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    No nausea at that dose?
    None. Some suggest taking before bed. I am getting dark. It might be my imagination but does seem I am darker in stomach and upper legs, places closer to injection site.

eightythree is offline Junior Member
    What suppliers are you guys using? I've been trying to find one for hte past week or so. There are so many and it's a little nerve-wracking when you don't know where the stuff is made.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eightythree View Post
    What suppliers are you guys using? I've been trying to find one for hte past week or so. There are so many and it's a little nerve-wracking when you don't know where the stuff is made.
    Top right banner pays the bills. Choose a local company, pay by credit card and you should be taken care of. Best of luck!

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eightythree View Post
    ar-r is quality. Use their melanotan every summer. Love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information