solid-d is offline Member

how do I shave chest without getting bumps.. Should I wax, or nair..

I shave my chest and gotten bumps on my chest.. Its from shaving.. I use shaving cream.. Mabee should I go into the shower and use tons of soap and tons of shaving cream, and go with the hairs? I tryed men nair and that cause bumps too.. Its a big pain in my ass, please help..I need to shave it again soon, need advice..

daver is offline Junior Member
    solid-d my girlfriend got me this stuff called Sensa shave for men, it's made by a company that makes Coochy for women. it's like a lotion and not shave cream, you can find it at your local lingerie store or from a company called slumper party, also your skin will eventually get used to the shaving, make sure you always keep a sharp razor.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you can use a product called tend skin for razor bumps it works really damn good. also if you want to try a depilatory cream like nair but gentler Jab Tana makes one and it is not nearly as harsh.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    wax it. it lasts longer, and the pain feels good in a weird kind of way. No need to go to a salon. Just buy a wax kit at Walgreens or Wal-Mart.

Thread Information