still growin is offline Member

change in skin texture?

I have noticed my skin has a different appearance than it did pre-gear. The pores look a lot larger and noticable. Basically my skin is shitty now and more prone to acne. Everyone else get this? Is this permanent for ever, or something from hormones that will go away?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Not all people react the same to gear. Do a search on acne there is tons of information and help. Are you using B5?

still growin is offline Member
    I know most of the remedies for acne, and successfully used some last cycle. But it is not so much the actually acne, more so that the skin has actually changed. Not so smooth anymore!

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by still growin
    I know most of the remedies for acne, and successfully used some last cycle. But it is not so much the actually acne, more so that the skin has actually changed. Not so smooth anymore!
    Dude, I had the same thing. I looked like a leather wallet?? My skin was wierd. It was no longer smooth but more rough. Once you come off it'll go away.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I have the same thing as we speak dude! Acne is small if any, but my skin texture has been horrible!i look in the miror and im bloated and my skin is bumppy! not a good look if you ask me....... I have a quick ? iv done alot of tanning and i have done my fair share of burning.... I am starting to think that my skin is like the way it is from not only the juice but from the tanning?!? My skin was never great even off the gear! If i have caused damage to the skin on my face, what are my options? never been to a dermo....

Thread Information