powlifter is offline New Member

read about this hairloss

if you take test eth. then will you lose all your hair or just your hair on top of your head. maybe lose my nut hair?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What are you talking about?!?

When you take test, if you are prone to mpb, you will accelerate your hair loss.... It doesnt mean youll lose ALL your hair. Everyone is different. Usually when taking a lot of test, youll find that youll be hairyier all over, youll start to get more back hair, etc. And NO, itll have no effect on your "nut hair."

How old are you anyways?

BigBad is offline Banned
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    What are you talking about?!?

When you take test, if you are prone to mpb, you will accelerate your hair loss.... It doesnt mean youll lose ALL your hair. Everyone is different. Usually when taking a lot of test, youll find that youll be hairyier all over, youll start to get more back hair, etc. And NO, itll have no effect on your "nut hair."

How old are you anyways?
    I have to agree 100% here. -BB

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Remember, there are meds that stop the conversion of test to dht by as much as 92-94%. I think if your are taking some of these inhibitors you will not lose any hair from test.

ossparts is offline Junior Member

hair loss

scott
    ive been loosing hair and iam almost at the end of my cycle
    do you think after the cycle the hair loss will come to an end
    or iam gonna loose like iam doing right now.

Harp is offline Junior Member
    from personal experience I've noticed that when I come off my test cycle I get increased hairloss. It usually starts getting worse towards the end of the cycle and is bad for a month or so after.I don't know why but I've noticed this more than once. I use propecia and minoxidil 5% and it certainly helps.

sp9
    not sure ossparts. If its test e then it will continue until it cylces completely out of your body. For next time you could go on proscar 1.25 mg or you could start it now to see if you can thicken up your hair.

scott iam no longer on enanthate and winstrol , ive noticed bad breakouts and hair loss so i switched to deca
    right now iam stacking deca and eq bro
    and the hairloss is still there, my hair is allot thinner then it used to be, i used to have thick asss hair now its slowly but surely going away, i just hope after i stop the cycle the hairloss will also go away, and iam not gonna use roscar because iam on deca. This is my first cycle so i really dont know but maybe you could awnser my question!!!!!!

After iam off roids can my hair get thicker without proscar?
    thanks for the help you guys!!!!!

sp9
    With Male Pattern baldness DHT causes your hair to do two things. 1)Have shorter and shorter growth periods, 2) Each new growth phase has a thinner and shorter hair.

It takes people varying amounts of time to lose hair that is sensitive to DHT. When you go on a cycle you increase the DHT and speed up the process. On your cycle you could be accelerating hairloss at a rate that would equal 1 or 2 years of time had you not done a cycle. Those numbers are arbitrary, but a good illustration. I do not think that DHT sensitive hair will come back, it will just go back to the pattern it was following while off AS. I have used , proscar and now Avodart sucessfully to stop hairloss and thicken up (Extend the growth phase/increase diameter) my hair. Personally the only way I am going to run a cycle is with the best DHT inhibitor available already in my system prior to starting.

One negative is that some people believe that DHT is very good to have in your system to build muscle. I think I have done fine without it and kept hair. Others agree, some disagree.

The main AS I would use while runing a DHT inhibitor ( based on research here and elsewhere) would be: test, dbol , EQ(instead of deca ), Anavar (insted of Winny).

You can legally get a perscription for proscar online here: www.net-dr.com. There is a consultation fee and then it is about $100 for 4 months worth at 1.25 mg (1/4 tablet per day). Side effects are rare but are reversible almost the next day based on the short half-life of the drug.

Wish I had better news.

thanks bro i really appreciate it, lol i still have false hopes that the lost hair will come back, my friend said that 20 percent of people who get on proscar do regrow the hair back
    hopefully i fall in that category
    thanks bro
    later

sp9
    I owould say your friend is right, about 60% or so stop further loss and maybe thicken up some exisiting hair. Avodart is much more effective but is also more expensive.

You can read about it, or purchase it legally here: www.medicalwellnesscenter.com

Thread Information