TheEspada is offline Junior Member

Accutane and test

If i started using it for acne would it effect test levels ? Right now i am two months off cycle

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Didnt affect my lvls but You don't want to take while on test. I've ran it once on cycle and didn't work well. Mate did it right got off like you and ran it for 6 months and worked great

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i have a different experience than that of hooligans luck. under dr's supervision, ran 2x40mg ed accutane while on cycle(100 mg tren a and 70 mg test p eod). dr didn't know about cycle and my kidney function was a bit elevated, but nothing serious (accutane affects kidney function and monthly bw is required to monitor). i noticed significant improvement in back acne during cycle.

interesting now i am 6 weeks post cycle (on 100 mg test cyp 2/w for trt) still on 2x40 mg ed accutane, and my acne is getting slightly worse. not sure if it is hormonal change or weather or both (i first got bad back acne end of cycle last summer).

smeeto is offline Junior Member
    just my personal experience here, I've ran accutane on cycle before and it kept my acne in check while cycling (didnt improve it, but kept it in check). I got monthly bloodwork done the entire time and it all came back normal too, but I was only taking really liver mild orals and test. I'd say go for it off of my experience, if its too hard on your body then the mandatory bloodwork you have to take to stay on accutane if its prescribed to you will catch anything before it becomes a problem

Thread Information