broncojosh is offline Senior Member

getting rid of bite marks?!!!

Hey bros/ladies...need some help. Leaving for vegas with a certain girl in a week, and last night was crazy with a different girl. Got home, and my bro's like...dude, what the fuck...yeah, i've got scratches all over my back, and big fucking bite marks on my chest, shoulders, etc. My question is, is there anything that can help get rid of some of this shit...like tanning or something. fuck

durbin22 is offline Member
    Did the bites pierce the skin? If not I would just say give it a few days to go away.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure what to tell ya bro,, except "YOU DA MAN!!"

Seriously, for me scratches usually are gone in a day or two (provided there is no scabbing)
    Bite marks are deeper contusions and will take anywhere from 3 to 10 days depending on the extent of tissue damage...
    if she DID break the skin you may want to get a Tetanus shot j/j
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-07-2002 at 01:20 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    You the man Bronco. That's all i have to say, I dont have much advise but believe me i know what your going through, almost every week, lol peace out

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Bronco
    All i have to say is BOO HOO you have soo many girls on the line you can't keep the biting, scratching to a minimum. OK OK i'm jealous, try using polysporin that shit works wonders.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I feel ya! The bite marks should be gone in a week! My girl bites the shit out of me! Next time, date do a chick with no teeth! LOL!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: getting rid of bite marks?!!!

Originally posted by broncojosh
    My question is, is there anything that can help get rid of some of this shit...
    My advice is to get rid of your doggy -walaahh, no more bite marks

Valmont is offline Banned

Re: Re: getting rid of bite marks?!!!

Originally posted by CYCLEON

My advice is to get rid of your doggy -walaahh, no more bite marks

LOL!!! Budda bing boom-budda

President Bush and Bill Clinton both agree that cloning is morally wrong. This is like the only thing they both agree on. Today Clinton said that he thinks humans should be made the old-fashioned way -- liquored up in a cheap hotel room. -

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my gf is notorious for leaving marks on me!!

for bites and those fucking elementary school love bites that girls still seem to think is allowed at our age use peanut butter.it works ok but this a pain in the balls.why the fuck do women have to fucking scar us!!your not marking your territory girls!!we'll bang someone else if we're scarred up like freddy kreuger!!i fight w/ my gf alot about this shit.it's like, hey,we're not in 6th grade anymore.hickies and bite marks aren't funny anymore.yeah sure goofballs guys think that shit is commendable to high five their guys friends like, "look she was going crazy and she bit me".i say fuck that shit.bitch, don't bite or scratch me you dumb slut, i'm pretty and i'd like to stay that way.

Balducci is offline New Member
    LOL!! Funny shit pboy!

Bronco,
    For the love bites, use the good old comb & ice trick, works wonders!
    For the scratches, I dont know what to tell you- that's tough. Just tell her you were wrestling around and shit w/your buddy and it got ugly. Make sure to mention the damage you did to him or put a few little scratches on your legs or something to throw her off!!
    Believe me you wont have a problem w/this other chick in vegas playa!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

Re: my gf is notorious for leaving marks on me!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    for bites and those fucking elementary school love bites that girls still seem to think is allowed at our age use peanut butter.it works ok but this a pain in the balls.why the fuck do women have to fucking scar us!!your not marking your territory girls!!we'll bang someone else if we're scarred up like freddy kreuger!!i fight w/ my gf alot about this shit.it's like, hey,we're not in 6th grade anymore.hickies and bite marks aren't funny anymore.yeah sure goofballs guys think that shit is commendable to high five their guys friends like, "look she was going crazy and she bit me".i say fuck that shit.bitch, don't bite or scratch me you dumb slut, i'm pretty and i'd like to stay that way.
    partyboy,

I prefer those finger nails down the back that me you bleed for days bro! They would have to bit pretty damn hard to leave marks on this body!! I'm pretty to, but I like the pain!!!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey bro so who won the fight?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    had this problem 3 weeks ago. Man was I stressing. Had my ex girl over and she loves biting me so I let her sink her teeth in as hard as she could. Each bite lasted about 5 seconds, damn I love that shit. Had bite marks on my traps, shoulders and on my chest. Of coarse I didn't want the girl I was dating to see these and we were going out on Fri. and this happened on a Mon. Luckily the bites went completely away in only 2 days. Don't worry bro. The bite marks I had couldn't have been much deeper and they went away fast. A full week should be plenty of time.
    Last edited by King Samson; 10-11-2002 at 09:49 AM.

the marks on my chest and shoulders are now just deep ass black and blue bruises now...can't really make out teeth marks anymore. The scratches are about 3/4 of the way gone...but the fucking bite marks on my thighs are still fucking there, and way too apperant...5 days and counting(or should I say praying)

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Just tell her that the dog attacked you when I were in the pool!

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Lol,
    Thats a good excuse.

God this is an old thread. Makes me thing of one great week. haha, i would love bite marks right about now

Thread Information