FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Colgate Simply White Night Formula

The brush on overnight whitening gel? anyone use it? im going for a 14 day run of it wondering other peeps results

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    They did a test on all diferent types of whitening gels on a tv special.

They had the toothpaste whitening gel.
    the colgate brush on stuff.
    and the laser whitining.

the only one that made a noticeable difference was the laser whiting. All of the other made it like 1 shade lighter which is bareley noticable to the human eye.

I would suggest not even wasting your money on something like that and talk to your dentist about other alternatives.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    FKITLETSGO my girl is a Dental hygientist she said all the otc shit is crap said you'll be throwing your$ away. If you don't use laser witch is the #1 choice then purchase a kit from your dental office and they will supply the bleach and make the mouth guards for ya at a cheaper price and said the results will be extreme!

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    I've tried a few things.

The OTC brush-ons give barely noticable results. (I just used SimplyWhite, but can't imagine SimplyNight is all that drastically different)

The Whitestrips give noticable results but are a pain because you have to put them on for a half hour in AM and half hour in PM.

A girl I was dating recently had the nicest, whitest teeth and smile ever and I asked her what she does. She told me that she just rinses by swishing peroxide for 30 seconds or so every time she brushes and then rinsing again with water. I might just try that out... why fod around when you can get the active ingredient and it's like 99cents LOL.

In the end, if none of that works, I might just end up sportin a $10K porcelain grill a la Something About Mary LOL...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colgate Simply White Night Formula-lol.jpg  

ichiban is offline Female Member
    I think most of the OTC stuff doesn't work. However, I did get Crest whitening strips from my dentist that have a higher concentration of peroxide that only dentists can administer. I think that they work well and they don't make your teeth so white that they are blinding (like laser can)!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    But doesnt lazer and peroxide methods actually strip a coat off enamel off the teeth which would then lead to premature ageing of the teeth?.........Hitman

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    FELI. When I slowly scrolled down and saw the picture I started LMAO and woke up my room mate.
    My girlfriend started using those crest whitening strips. I didnt know how to tell her that she kinda needed to whiten her smile a little but I guess she can read minds cause a week later she bought them. Two weeks later there was definitely a difference. Her smile looks way better. I use the gel stuff cause it works well for me. Sometimes it makes my teeth sensitive but I am always complimented on how white my teeth are. My girlfriends mom got her teeth professional done and she was told she couldnt drink soda or coffee or tea for like two weeks and cost a lot of money. As for the over night stuff? I was gonna try it out. Let us know. But the shelf stuff does work. Just have to stick with it just like your diet and workout I guess

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by xtremesport14
    FKITLETSGO my girl is a Dental hygientist she said all the otc shit is crap said you'll be throwing your$ away. If you don't use laser witch is the #1 choice then purchase a kit from your dental office and they will supply the bleach and make the mouth guards for ya at a cheaper price and said the results will be extreme!
    I have heard exactly the same thing. I actually had my teeth whitened approximately 3 weeks ago using "BriteSmile." I was in-and-out of the dentists office in about an hour and 20 minutes (the actualy procedure was only an hour)...and my teeth have improves about 5 shades or so. Its an outstanding procedure which not all dentists offer, but I am sure many offer something similar, as there are many hour or so techniques like the one I mentioned. If you are curious check out Brite Smile.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used the dentist stuff and it worked like a charm... it was called opalescense tooth whitening gel.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide at night before bed and it will whiten your teeth and take out those shit stains,:

Just fooking with ya bro:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information